TERI WAJAH SE ✨

"Yeh kitne cute hai yaar " his sister said as she had been listening to shehnaz's detailed tareef .

"Ab hai toh hai " sidharth said feeding shehnaz as she was too grumpy because sidharth by mistake called her "sachmei moti baby ".

He was compensating on what he said by tareeefing about her features in detail !

She was getting excited as only 2 months were left .
She was counting days to meet the little one and the same was with each family member .

"Phele sabse chota mai tha ...fir tu ayi ...fir zoro aur ab yeh sabse choti hogi"he said and looked at her face who was shedding tears .

"Kya hua maine kuch galat bola kya "he said looking here and there .

"Sidharth agar doctor bolega ki ek ko choose karna hai to tu kisse choose karega "she said while crying and he hit his head with his forehead.

"Yaar isko tv kon dikha rha hai"he said and she punches in his stomach and asked for an answer.

" Ummm....baby aisa hoga hi nhi don't worry "he said while wiping her tears .

"Agar hogya toh tu baby ko bachalio ...mujhe rehne dio"she said making him chuckle and angry .

" Faltu bakwaas agar aur ek baar Sochi na toh bohot der tak baat nhi karunga main" he said and kissed her cheeks as she had turned her face the other side .

He somehow managed to take care of her and her mood swings which only he could do .

He wanted to enjoy this period of his life because this phase will never come back .

He wanted to make the best of it and he was trying to the same .

Zoro was getting elder by brain everyday .
He joined basketball in his school and very religiously participated in all the extra curricular activities.

He spent time with shehnaz and talked to the baby , he ensured that's he never gets bored of anything .

He was a family boy  which was visible in his acts .

Shehbaz was at there home 24/7 to take care of her and kept her entertained .

Sidharth worked day and night quickly to finish his shoots as he wanted to be near her in the last month's .

Waking and making shehnaz sleep was a difficult task as she has severe body pain and cravings were increasing .

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sidharth opened his eyes yo see zoro sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes .

"5 baj rhe hai soja "he said patting his head as he was himself sleepy .

"Mujhe neend nhi arhi "zoro said and he looked at him when zoro got down the bed .

"Kha chala "he asked as he went out of the room.

Sidharth also got up and went out of the room and saw him going in th kitchen .

"Bhuk lagi hai " he asked and zoro hummed while yawning .

" Kya khayega "he asked making him sit in the kitchen counter .

"Dhoodh "zoro said pointing at the choco powder .

Sidharth shook his head and heated milk and added choco powder in it .

"Ewwww"zoro said as he ate a spoonful of choco powder which as tasting bitter .

"Abeee"sidharth said looking at his mouth which dropped choco powder.