FIGHTER ✨

The doctors were rushing inside the baby's ward and sidharth was looking at them with hopeful eyes .

It had been two days of him waiting for a news about his princess but she was improving slowly .

His heart was broken thinking about his little love who's in pain .
And shehnaz who was beyond shocked and shaken after the news .

She used to cry hugging shehbaz and alone most of the time not making everyone more sad as her health was also deteriorating and sidharth was praying for both of his lady loves .

They both had not seen the baby yet as they had kept the promise that they will meet her together for the first time .

Zoro was unaware of what was wrong with his sister .
He was suspicious but shrugged his thoughts as sidharth told him just to pray for both his mom and sister and zoro agreed as he has read sidharths sad mood .

Sidharth often saw zoro praying in the small temple they have made at home and he felt blessed and proud .

His family was also depressed by the news and when shehnaz's parents reached there ,they too were shaken .

Everyday his mom and sister came with ghar ka khana to feed both of them.

They were silent and we're not able to talk much a sthe other one was always fearing of the others breakdown .

Shehnaz was crying as she could hear the baby's cry and was just praying for her little girl.

He entered her room with plates in his hand as it was almost dinner time and shehnaz was not allowed to skip meals .

She looked at him and quickly wiped her tears .

He kept the plates on the side table and took something out of his pocket and sat beside her .

He showed her the baby cloth which was customized by ken who has given this to him in the morning.
It read
"Baby sidnaaz "

She muffled looking at it and covered her mouth with her palm as unknowingly she started sobbing .

He hugged her tightly without wasting much time as he couldn't bear both of them being hurt .

" Meri galti -" she was about to take the blame again on herself but he kissed her lips shutting her mouth as both needed it .

" Shell be fine ...she a fighter just like her mom ", he said rubbing her back as she was breathing heavily.

" Pakka theek hogi " she asked and he hummed .

" Mujhe milna hai meri chuhiya se " she said and he held her hand .

"Mere bina naam bhi sochlia " he said and she nodded in no .

" Yeh sana name hai ...jaise tera sana name kullu hai zoro ka kuddu hai vaise hi princess ka chuhiya " she explained and he chuckled and wiped her tears .