MAI ACTOR BANUNGA ✨

"Shukla mam ...shukla ji "the paps said capturing them .
(Imagine them as sidnaaz)

@Mediaportal: The power couple SIDNAAZ💥snapped in the film City

snapped in the film City .
They are shooting for their popular designer friend KEN FERNS .

@Sidnaazkattarfam: SANAaaaaaa.....kitni glowww kar rhi haiiii........🤔aisa kyuuu?

@Sidnaazianland: kenferns photoshoot 🤩
Zoro kaha hai ?

They met with the media few minutes back and gave them some poses .
They also asked them to click along with zoro but sidharth didn't allow them .

He was still thinking that zoro is so attached with them .
He will get hurt if he gets to know that they are not his real parents .
He thanked God for giving him zoro as his son because his blood would also not live him like he did .

"Sidharthhhh "shehnaz said to sidharth when they were back in the vanity to change

"Ha baby "he asked cupping her chin
"Mujhe momos khaane hai "she said making a puppy face .

"Yeh cute face mat banao ...jabtak report nhi aati tabtak mai khaane nhi dunga "he said and she made a pout

"Kiss karungi toh laadega "she said cutely coming near his face
"Bilkul nhi "he said hitting her nose with his
"Kutta "she murmured and he laughed .

"Uth ab change karle "he said pulling her from her hands but she didn't get up .

"Acha khila dunga promise ...7baje aayegi report ...message aaya tha ...mai bhulgya tha Bataana....agar sab sahi hua ..joki hoga ...toh mai dinner mei momos khilaunga ...." He said and she got up while he locked his hands around her waist .

"Icecream bhi khaungi ....aurrrr......noddles bhi khane hai "she said like a kid who's demanding for a toy .

"Abe maine tujhe ungli pakadai thi ...tu mera gala pakad rhi hai "he said kissing her forehead .

"Khilaega tu promise kar chuka hai "she said keeping her head on his chest .
"Bhelpuri hai be tu "he said playing with her hairflicks falling on her forehead .

"Voh bhi khaungi ...." She said making him laugh .
__________________________________________________________________________________
*Tring tring*

Sidharth's phone rang gaining his attention and he saw the caller name .
*Ohh my freind Ganesha Mai hu shehbaz badeshaa"
He read it and a chuckle left from his mouth after reading it and he picked it up .

"Aurrr jijajiii"he heard shehbaz
"Haa saale bol "he said and zoro mumbled
"Maamu hai "
Sidharth nodded
"Mera hi bolna ...mai ja rha hu.....shaam ko call karunga keh dena "zoro told him and he nodded and gave the message to shehbaz