CHIKNI CHAMELI ✨

"Shehnaz chupchap uthja ...mujhe pata hai tu jaagi hui hai ...drama mat kar ..."he said pushing the quilt from her face .

It was 7 am in the morning, zoro and sidharth were upto a task which was not less than biggboss's task .

Making shehnaz do exercise!

5th month pregnancy was no joke plus shehnaz had to be kept healthy and fit .
She was really clever that she did a bit of drama and got to have whatever junk she wanted .

Laadli hai sabki !

" Chal uthja baby pls "he said kissing her belly hiking her tshirt a bit up .

Just 4 months more and then a little bundle of joy would come into thier lives .

He was the happiest man living , handing her tantrums was a part of his job and now he had already judged that the little one is gonna be so moody .

She's totally gonna be on shehnaz ..
Whenever he got free from work he always thought about his future plans and what will he do with his children and wife .

Shehnaz was on a break from work now as she was having pain in her pack or legs frequently.

Zoro being a seven year old now was understanding them more , taking care of shehnaaz or be it his mom.

He was a good boy .

"Shehnaz I am counting till 5 ....uthja nhi toh tu dekhna "he said and she covered herself again with blanket .

"Mumma ne papa ki chopsi firse kardi "zoro said coming in the room .

"Papa ki galti fehmi ke gubaare subha se cutt rhe hai ...unhe lagta hai ki voh mumma ko uthaane mei sucessful honge par aisa nhi hoga...mumma apni marzi ki maalik hai ....voh papa ki Dara ke rakhti hai ...aur mujhe bhi "zoro said like a commentator, just like sidharth ,the way he irritated shehnaz in biggboss .

Actually sidharth used to do it still , to irritate her to get some attention from her .

" Chup beth "sidharth told zoro feeling irritated.

"Mai chup nhi bethunga ...mai ek independent citizen hu ..aur aap senior citizen " zoro said laughing  and shehnaz laughed loudly along with him .

" 42 ka hu mai samjha ...62 ka nhi " he said smacking his head .

"Aur meri fangirls ko puchega na toh theyll tell you that i dint look a day above 29...huh "sidharth said scoffing coming back to the point waking shehnaz up .

"Fir fangirls ...ko papa beechmei leke aaye .....unhe lagta hai ki voh iss baar Bach jayenge par mumma sherawali mata ban ne ki shamta rakhti hai "zoor said laughing .

"Sidharth mujhe nhiii karniii na exercise...saara kaam mai karu ..tu bhi baap banega ...yeh bhi Bhai banega ....ek kaam karo tum dono karo "she said easing now because sidharth had picked her up in his arms and moving towards the balcony.

" Ha bilkul hum toh karenge " he said making her stand on her feets ,holding her hand being her support,while zoro spread the mat on the floor for them to begin .

" Baby aaj zyada nhi karenge bus thodi der...okay ...princess ko healthy rakhna hai na ..hmm "he said and she nodded .

Whenever he used the word princess , she was convinced she was too in love with the baby inside her womb .