ATRANGI ✨

"good morning teacher " the class greets the teacher
She tells th to settle down .
Ishan gave a winning smirk looking at zoro because he was ready to degrade his image again and fill his ears against his parents as his mum told him that zoro is adopted and he didn't even know about it .
After ishaan's mom discovered that that zoro is adopted ...she guided ishan to leak this information to him .
From the day ishan's complaint came ...she was restless because she didn't like actors and plus they didn't take any action against them which she thought of them doing maahaanta for showing themself superior.

"Aur zoro ...kab aa rhi hai teri sister "ishan said and and nudged his shoulder .
Zoro didn't wanted to reply but he had to shut his mouth .
"Meri sister ko chod ...tu bata ....Tera dimag jo chutti par gya hai....voh kab arha hai "zoro gave a sarcastic shukla taunt and ishan's mouth was wide hung open because it was not expected.

"Kaam kar ...mujhe bhi karne de "zoro said and focused on his notebook .

Ishaan was pissed as he couldn't make it today .
He digged the pencil on the notebook which Made a sound .
The teacher looked at him not focusing and told him to stand up .
"Ishan...what is the other name for earth" the teacher asked him and he was blank

Karma was hitting him hard .

"Mam ...i ..."he was fumbling on his words and the teacher eyed him

"Ishan they are so many complaints about you ...kid when will you be a sincere one ..."the teacher said and he looked down

Zoro was looking at the board and doing the work as If nothing was happening
He was least bothered unlike others hwo were looking at ishan .
Some were laughing and some were making faces looking at him .
He got embarrassed and sat down without asking the teacher .
The teacher thought that he is disrespecting her and made him stand again .
"Get out of the class " she ordered him a loud stern voice making him jump on his place .
"Mam sorry "he starts fake sobbing but the teacher again tells him to go out of the class.
He walked out of the class while all the students were laughing on him except zoro .
The laugh wasn't pinching him ...only zoro's behaviour was pinching him .

Zoro completed his work and the teacher was happy by his response today .
__________________________________________________________________________________
Sidharth was sitting with his costars as they had just shot their last scenes and the movie was wrapped .
The wrappup party began and everyone was busy talking to each other

The team had just posted a picture telling that the movie is wrapped up .

@Dharmaproductions: Andddddd it's a wrap for #juggjuggjeeyo

He had done several web series and movie but this one was really special for him .
This was a role which was quite similar to his reality .
A son who wants his family's happiness.

He had done a web series with sana also which received hug love form the audiences which increases there fan following to the another level beaches it was the only webseries which kids could also watch .

The next step was there Bollywood debuts
Sana did her debut with salman khan's
Kabhi eid kabhi diwali & he was on cloud 9 when she was approached for the movie .
He was taken in a action movie which was his dream role .
His excitement was next level when he shot .
On the premiere sana was so amazed by the stunts he did .
"Chot toh nhi lagi yeh karte wakt"
"Haye ...kaise idhar se udhar kud Raha hai bandar ki tarah "
She was complementing him on every scene .
And that's where he felt he had done something successful.

After there marriage , they got a lot of projects together .
They didn't do it as there work .
They did it for there fans ..
Who wish & pray good for them .
Shower love for them , support them .

He was thinking all this while standing in the party with a drink in his hands .
His thoughts were broken by Anil Kapoor sir who held his hand and took him on the stage to dance .

There was a dhol beat song playing and all of them were dancing .
He being not so good dancer said that he cant  dance .
"Punjaban se shadi hui hai aur tu dance nhi karsakta" ..Anil sir added to his tease .
He was eveready to tease him on the sets by taking sana's name .
He didn't feel like he was with some new people , he felt that he is with his family members .
Just like his sisters , mom , baaz , ria teased him .

He danced a bit and then his onscreen sisters joine dtjem on the stage .
The people around them were making stories and posting it .
Fans were going Gaga over his moves and chemistry with everyone .
He was dancing but was missing sana and zoro.
He wanted to go and take them in his embrace .
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Mamu ...alert ...danger is coming "zoro whispered on his walkie talkie toy .

"Danger peeche  bethi hai "shehbaz whispered back and received a chappal on his back by sana as he called her danger

"Danger peeche  bethi hai "shehbaz whispered back and received a chappal on his back by sana as he called her danger .

They were playing a game where they were pretending to be shooters and they have to save the people from gansters .
This game was called as "zoro the savior "
He himself invented this and baaz , sidharth , ken became shooters with him whenever they used to play .
While the people whom they were saving was teddy bears .

Sana was sitting with Qiran on the back looking at them playing the game .
Sidharth's sister were sitting on the sofa and enjoying the scenario .
They were spending there family time but it was incomplete without sidharth .
His mom and Riya were sitting holding the teddy bears.

"Dhshshhhhh" zoro shot on the block and it fell and zoro stood up and gave a dab .
"Issi ke saath savior ne bachalia duniya ko "zoro said showing his tou gun up in the air .
"Taaliya "zoro said everyone to clap and they agreed and called for him while he took a bow .
"Haye mai thak gya "shehbaz said laying in his back
"Ha bian kuch kare "Qiran said and everyone laughed .
"Yaar mera mazak zyada nhi uda rhe sab aajkal ....aane do mere jije ko "shehbaz said standing up
"Hum dargye " sana said hiding her face from pillow .
"Tu toh mat bol ...kholu teri Pol mai abhi ...kya kha rhi thi yeh ...achaar ...vih bhi kacha bread pe laga ke " shehbaz said
"Sanaaaa/mumma" his mom , sisters and zoro said  in a union .
"Woh aise hi experiment karke kha rhi thi"sana said cutely
"Yeh experiment saari khati cheezo oe kyu aarha hai .." Qiran thought looking at shehnaz .
She was sending her weird behaviour but shrugged her thoughts .

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨