PARI ✨

"Kyu roh rhi hai meri jaan ....kya hua " sidharth asked his little princess who was crying on top of her lungs .

" Soja baby pls ....raat hogyi hai na abhi mumma bhi tired hogyi hai...meri jaan ...soja " he said picking his princess up and looking at shehnaz who was hell tired after feeding and playing with her but was still awake .

"Soja mai dekhlunga ", he said patting her hand and she nodded in no .

" Fir bhuk lagegi abhi usse thodi der mei" she said and he held her hand and pecked it .

"Nhi lagegi ...tu soja " he said and patted her head and made shehnaz sleep hugging zoro .

He patted his princess's head and walked in the room and tried to make her sleep .

He always adored looking at his girls .
He kissed the baby's forhead and rubbed her back .

He didn't knew when sleep took her him and he slept caressing shehnaz's head and patting the baby's back .

***

Shehnaz woke up to see the most beautiful scene of her life which she wanted to see since ages .

Sidharth was trying to make the baby sleep as she woke in the early hours of the morning.

Shehnaz smiled and went near them .

" Bhook lagi hogi dede " she said and he held her hand .

"Soja jaake mai bottle se piladunga ...aankhein dekhi hai apni ...."he said and she hugged him .

" Bottle se nhi pilana chaiye ...abhi choti hai ...." She said looking at her baby .

Both of them loved playing with her and she would make cute expresions while they nugded their noses with hers or shehnaz kissed her cheeks .

" Tere pe hai puri ki puri " shehnaz said looking at her face.

"Ha aur harkate teri ....agar do minute phone chalu Karu toh time lagti hai .... attention seeker "he said and pecked her lips .

" Craving horhi hai " she said while resting her hand inside his tshirt over his chest .

" Kya khana hai bata "he asked and she nodded in no .

"Teri craving " she said and he raised his brows .

"Aap shehnaz ho " he asked and she shook her head in disbelief.

" Kabhi mera man nhi karsakta kya ...harr time chedta hai tu mujhe "she said and he chuckled as they were talking in whispers and she was looking so cute while she was getting angry .

"Tu mujhe de meri beti ...." She said taking the baby in her hold as she started crying and she tried to feed her .

"Ja room se bahar " she said and he nodded in no .

"Mai show enjoy nhi karunga kya ??" He asked naughtily and she glared him .

"Maine dekha nhi kya kabhi aise ...hadd hai yaar " he said and sat alongside her closing his eyes with his palms .

" Khush " he said hugging and she laughed while she fed the baby and he took his hands off his eyes and she knew him very well so didn't budge .

"Itni problem nhi toh kayko irritate Kiya itna " he said biting her cheeks .

"Maza ata hai " she said kissing his cheeks tightly and biting them in return .

" Iske cheeks bhi bilkul tere jaise hai ...chubby chubby ...jab tujhe pehli baar dekha tha na ...bilkul waise " he said approaching the baby's cheeks .

" Agar voh uthi toh mai tujhe chappalo se maarungi " she warned and he huffed .

" Fir compensate karna kuch kuch karke ....okayyy babbyyyyyyy " he said hugging her from back , kissing her neck's sweetest spot and she clutched his hand .

" Kutta "she murmured and he laughed .

Zoro woke up and saw them sitting with his sister so her went towards them and sat in sidharth's lap and hugged them .

He smiled and hugged his baby's close to his heart and they slept .

**********

"Sidharthhhhhh.....tu theek hai "shehnaz asked sidharth who was sitting on the sofa and he looked at her .

"Mujhe kya hua " he asked .

"Tere stiches dikha .....terko vomit horhi hai ...pair ki swelling theek hogyi ??" Shehnaz asked and he made a face .

"Pagal hogyi hai kya " he asked and she nodded in no .

"Tu pregnant tha na ...tujhe bacha hua hai ..isliye pucha "she said glaring him and he looked at his family who were sitting around him .

"Ha iske tweet ko aur uske neeche Wale tweet ko dekho "shehnaz said and sidharth hit his head with his hand and looked at the baby who was in his mom's hold .

@Realsidhartharthshukla:
We've been blessed with a baby girl !
Both my girls are good and I thank you all for the wishes you guys showered !

@Shefalijariwalarepliedtothistweet:
Congratulations sid!
Enjoy this period of your life and best wishes from me and parag !

His family laughed after reading the tweet and he looked at her grumpy face .

" Tujhe wishes chaiye ...mai dunga tujhe...kyu itna dukhi hoti hai fukat mei " he said pulling her cheeks .

" Mujhe baat hi nhi karni iss bare mei ...teri ex hai teri tareef karegi " shehnaz said and he nodded in no .

"Tu hai meri ex " he said and she made a face and his family too .

"Are shaadi se phele yeh hi toh meri girlfriend thi ....ab ex hui na ..."logical shukla gave a logic and it was enough for shehnaz to smile .

"Abhi baby ka naam decide kare ??" Zoro asked and they nodded .

"Maa aap batao " shehnaz said and his mom looked at them .

"Aap daadi ho ...aap bataoge " shehnaz said and his mom smiled .

"Ab tum dono ka S S. Hai ...toh Inka bhi Z Z ....zara aur zoro " his mom said and they looked at the baby .

"Zara gill shukla ..." He murmured .

"But mai pari bulaunga " sidharth said and kissed the baby's cheeks and her lips quivered .

"Sidharth agar voh royi toh tu pita " shehnaz said showing him her chappal and he looked at his mom glaring him .

"Sirf pari hi meri hai ....flippers " he said hugging his pari close to his heart .

" Flipper hoga tu " shehnaz said hitting his face .

" Meri behen ko pakad lo ..." Zoro said saving his sister as they began fighting again .

"Tu aur mai ghar mei sabse chote nhi hai ...yeh dono hai " zoro said to his sister pointing at his parents quarrelling.

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨