ISKO KYA HOGYA HAI ✨

Shehnaz was giggling slapping her legs in the water and the father-son were busy .
Sidharth was sitting beside zoro waiting for him to catch a fish that to in a pool .

Few minutes back , when they were ready to step into the pool .
Sana started crying looking at the depth of the pool .
Which was just 5 feets but her phobia didn't allow her to step into the pool .

Zoro and sidharth as always calmed her and told her to just keep her legs in water .

"Isme fish kab ayegi "zoro asked getting bore now as it had been so long of him sitting in front of the pool waiting to catch a fish

"Zoro ...pool mei fish nhi ayegi "sidharth told him

"Kyu "zoro asked dipping the rod in the pool more
"Kyunki usme hum fish banenge ....asli wali nhi hai isme "sidharth said and zoro became sad.

All of them were dipped into the pool so his sister got a idea.

"Zoro hum fish bante hai ...hume pakad "his sister told and zoro beamed with happiness and quickly put the rod back in the pool and the family stood inside the water and tried to swim and coke in his hold .

"Papa agye aap "zoro said moving the wheel of the rod as sidharth was caught .
"Shit mannn"sidharth said coming out of the water .

He loves winning a smallest game but always loss making them happy .

__________________________________________________________________________________
"Aap pehele aye hue ho yaha pe "zoro asked shehnaz as he was sitting on her lap .

"Mere bday pe "she said feeding him .
"Apke bday pe toh hum Delhi mei the "zoro said munching the bite

"Nhi kaafi pehle Wale bday pe ....jab tu nhi tha...."she said giving him the next bite

"Ha aur yeh dono JUST FREINDS the "his sister said and hi-fied ria .

"Nhi ...FAMILY FREINDS ...FAMILY WALE JUST FRIENDS " riya corrected her mom and zoro didn't understand a bit of it and looked at his parents face who were red looking at eachother ..

"Ohh....special hai na yeh jagah ...kyu MAAMUUU"atharva ganged up with the tease gang .

Sidharth was looking at shehnaz who was looking at them and both were remembering those days .
Indeed this was a special place as he surprised her on her bday by calling her mom and Massi and on top of it .
Asked her to post a video of their celebration .

And today , she surprised him by his sister and atharva's arrival .
He was less of words whenever it came to her because this was the affect of love over him .

"Teri Pol kholu mai ...zyada ...just freind nhi horha be tera ....abhi bacha hi hai tu " sidharth said holding atharva from his nape .

"Bhaiya chote nhi hai ...inki toh girlfriend bhi hai "zoro said and suddenly all the eyes were on atharva and he was getting nervous

"Abe itne chote se ki girlfriend"riya said

"Atharva what is this ..."sid's sister questioned atharva

"Aree di chodo na ....aise hi boldia hoga zoro ne ..zoro ko kya pata boyfriend girlfriend je baare mei "shehnaz said saving atharva

"Nhi mujhe pata hai "zoro said raising his hand and atharva joined his hands .
"Mami "atharva murmured telling her to make zoro quiet and she nodded .

"Waise ab tum dono kab shaadi kar rhe ho ....."his mom asked qiran and baaz

"Abhi time hai thoda "baaz responded before Qiran could speak.
"Kyu Black crow....unhe lehenga pehena hai .."shehnaz said looking at qirans expressions.

"Itne saal toh hogya hai  ..ab kyu nhi karlete tum shaadi " sidharth said but the couple were getting uncomfortable with this question which everyone could observe si they tried to change the topic .

"Kal mera aur shehnaz ka photoshoot hai "SIDHARTH said diverting every one
"Papaa...mai bhi chalunga "zoro said holding his arm and sidharth agreed .

They had there dinner while talking and laughing and shehnaz was feeling dizzy .
Her head was spinning after the smell of barbeque came to her reach .

"Baby "sidharth said coming near her with a plate of grilled paneer and corn in his plate .

"Iski dur kar ...gandi smell hai iski "she said covering her nose with his shirt .

"What happened "he said looking at her weird behaviour cluelessly
"Pls isko side rakh "she spoke covering her face as she was feelings nauseous by the smell .

He kept the plate on the side and gave her water to drink and she refused it instead went inside .

"Kya hua "his mom asked as he was going inside behind her .
"Pata nhi ...dekh ke ata hu " he said and went inside .

"Baby open the door "he said as she had closed the washroom door .

"Nhi " he heard her voice

"Kya hua ek dum se ....tabiyat theek hai "he asked banging the door lightly but she didn't give any reply .

"Hua kya "he said waiting for her reply and she opened the door

"Kuch mat bol ...mujhe kuch nhi sun na "she said feeling irritating by his questions .

"Baby what have i done "he said blocking her way looking at her exhausted face

"Did you puke "he asked looking at her face

"Kuch bahar ka khaya kab tha humne "he started thinking
"Apna muh nad rakhega ....yaha bethke mera interview mat le samjha ..."she said and removed his hands from her shoulders .

"Tujhe hua kya hai bee "he said trying to digest her weird behaviour
"Dafa hoja ....dur rehke samjha ...."she said pointing her finger at him giving a threatening look .

"But what have i done ..."he asked and she went to his mom .

"Maaaaa ..dekhlooooo....yeh mujhe tang kar rha hai "and the baby sana mode was on ...

"Sidharth bethja chupchap mat pareshan kar usse "his mom said him to sit showing him her palm to slap .

Sidharth sat down beside zoro and ate his food and looked at sana's weird behaviour.

"Mumma na incredible.kovie ki jack jack hogyi hai mujhe toh lagta hai ....kabhi gusse wala roop ...kabhi baby wala roop....kuch toh gadbad hai Daya ...ohh sorry papaaaa "zoro said keeping his hand on sids shoulder.

"Kuch nhi hua hai ....isko khana nhi Khana uske bahane hai yeh "sidharth said this out loud and sana glared him and her lips started to shiver .

He knew that any moment she will cry and his sisters and mom will throw their slippers at his face so he held his ears and went to her and held her hand and she jerked it and kept hugging his mom.

"Iske naye bahaane khana na khaane ke ..dekhlo "he said tried to get her reaction instead his sister took out her chappal and aimed at him but he hid behind his mom .

"Mere gharwalo se bachaalo bhgwan "he prayed in his mind .

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨