MOTI MOMOS✨

"meraa babyyyyyy"sana said touching her tummy .

"Kab ayegi meri sister "zoro asked who was laying his head in her lap .

"Abhi 7 months lagenge "she said sipping her drink .

"Fir apka pet bada hojayega "zoro said and she nodded .

"Fir aap chubby chubby hojaoge "zoro said laughing and she nodded .

"Mumma aap panda ban jaoge "zoro said giggling and she nodded again lost in her own thought looking at the wall .

"Hehe ....fir aaap mujhe godi le paoge "zoro said and she was busy in her thoughts so didn't gave a reply and then zoro shaked her

"Haa kuddu"she said cupping his chin .
"Aap mujhe godi nhi le paoge "zoro said in a sad tone .

"Abhi toh nhi le sakti kyunki agar maine tujhe godi liya toh teri sister par weight padega "she stated the actual reason to him .

"Ohhh ...fir bilkul mat uthaana jabtak sister na aaye"he said getting up from her lap and she smiled on his love and care for her and the little one .

They both got up to take bath while leaving a sleepy sidharth on the bed .

beep-beep-beep

His phone rang breaking his beauty sleep and he took his gave out of the pillow and stretched his arm to find the phone .

He placed it on his ears after finding it .
"Bhai hogya "shehbaz said happily
"Kya "he said in a sleepy tone with still eyes closed .

"Mera bachaa"shehbaz said and sidharth sat up on the bed hurriedly.

"Saale tujhse propose toh ho nhi Raha tha ..bacha kaise hogya "he said digesting his lines .

"Areeeee.....yaar kya hai ....mera matlab tha ki maine propose kardia Qiran ko ...mera bacha man gya "shehbaz explained him and he sighed in relief and got up and wore his slippers .

"Qiran ko best of luck bolna meri taraf se ....bichari ....tch tch "he said to shehbaz ruffling his own hairs and looking in the mirror .

"Mai itna bhi bura nhi hu ...okay ....motto kaha hai ..."he asked .

"Hogi idhar udhar "he gave a casual reply because he had woken up by zoro and Sana's giggling voice and he was sure that sana took zoro with her to bath.

He was jealous from his son cuz he didn't get a chance to be in the bathroom with her .

"Acha aur baby aur zoro "shehbaz asked and sidharth's mind rubbed that  shehnaz might have had junk on the morning because he didn't wake early .

"Sab badia hai ek number ...baby kehta hai ki mamu hai mera kala teeka "sidharth said cracking a joke while rushing towards the kitchen .

"Ha ...jab baby ayega ...tab mai lejaunga pane saath Punjab ....chalo bye ....dhyan rakhna ...."shehbaz said and they hanged the call .

"Moti time kya khaya "he said looking at the slab beacuse bread , lemon , mayonise and cornflakes were kept there .

"Aisa konsa combination banaya isne "he thought looking at the packets .

"Uthgya "he turned back to see zoro and shehnaz ready in their outfits .
(Zoro's look)