STILL THE SMALLEST ✨

@Realsidhartharthshukla: Crime master pari gill shukla !

**********

" Tu Ambani samjhta hai kya khudko ..."shehnaz screamed at sidharth who was holding pari and zoro was sitting beside him .

" Kuch bhi tootega tu Naya laake dega ...." She said and he tried to speak but she glared him .

Pari had made the cutest pout to manaofy her mom .

" Har galat cheez mei saath deta hai ...aaj phone tuta hai ...kal mera sar todegi toh tu Naya sar laake dega mera "she said and zoro covered his face and laughed a bit looking at sidharth's face .

" Tu aur pari se mai naraz hu ab" she said going from there .

" Yaar kya kiya tune pari " he said hugging pari close to his heart .

" Kuch niiii kiyaaaa" 1 year old pari spoke and sidharth joined his forehead with hers.

" Jao kullu go to mom " pari said slapping his head away .

His little bean was one and he could even imagine .
He left no stones unturned to make Pari's first bday special .
She was his little princess , he meant it really when he said so .

The calmer zoro was , the naughtier pari was !

She was just like shehnaz who could throw anything at them when she was angry .

"Baap ko kuch samajhti hi nhi hai bee tu " he said to pari and she nodded in no making him chuckle .

Shehnaz came out of the room and took pari in her hold and went inside .

"Flip " he said and zoro nodded in no .

" Usse personal dant padegi " he said and sidharth huffed .

"Shehnaz daant mat usko -" he said entering the room and shehnaz glared him while pari was sitting on the bed biting her toy .

" Aise muh bana ke ghumne se cheez wapas thodi bun jayegi ..mai naya phone le aunga ...waise bhi mera tuta hai ...mai le aunga " he said casually.

"Thikhai fir ...tujhe lena dena toh hai nhi kiss cheez se ...maibhi kuch nhi bol rhi ...dafa ho ab " she said turning her face .

"Manjaoooo naaaaaa pweasssss " pari said coming towards her while crawling ahd the cute pout pari made , she couldn't resist and picked her up.

"Excuse me "he said looking at her smoothering kisses on pari's cheeks .

"Excused " she said in a monotone going in the living room to see zoro .

" Usko maafi kiya mujhe bhi kar ..." He said walking infront of her .

" Tujhe godi nhi utha sakti mai sorryyy " she said and he fell on the floor and he was walking in the opposite direction .

Pari laughed seeing him fall and pulled shehnaz's hair .

" Ha puttuu " she said and pari kept her head on her chest telling that she wants to sleep .

" Ninni aayi mere baby ko ..chal ..bhaiya bhi ninni karega " she said kissing her face and pari closed her eyes .

She looked at zoro who was sitting on sidharth's side holding his hand .

" Apka time ayega " zoro said and he made a face .

" Meri saari arrogant image pe teri behen aur mummy paani ferte rehte hai ...agar kisi ko pata chala ki ghar mei mujhe aise treat Kiya jata hai toh mera mazak banke reh jayega " sidharth said like the dramatic bahu of teh serials .

" Aur teri flipper behen aur mummy -" he was about to say more when he felt someone pulling his ears .

He turned back to see and it was his mom .

" Kon flipper " she asked pulling his ears and he shreiked .

" Slip of tongue mom " he said and she left his ears .

" iska kuch zyada hi slip of to gue nhi hota " shehnaz said coming from behind and he gave her a glare .

" Mai ghar chodke chala jaunga ...subha se sab taane mar rhe hai ..." He said rubbing his forehead.

" Pehli fursat mei nikal ...bolu ya abhi niklega " his mom said and he looked at shehnaz who was laughing.

" Mujhse baat mat karna " he said to her and went inside the room .

" Yeh 40 ka nhi hai 4 saal ka hai abhi apni harkato se "his mom said and shehnaz noticed that she is getting emotional , so she hugged her shoulders.

" Abhi mai daadi bhi bangyi hu par fir bhi ...sabse chota montu hi rhega mere liye humesha ...." She said and shehnaz patted her shoulders .

" Firreeeeeeee!!!!!!" They heard zoro shouting .

Shehnaz shook her head and his mom passed her a smile telling her to go and see the mischief three of them were creating for manaofying her .

They were pretending to be three adorable puppies few minutes back and now we're back to their job .

Sidharth was running behind them in the whole room taking his revenge while both of them were enjoying this game and at last hugged sana .

" Mai apne bag pack karne ja rha hu " he said going out of the room and she held his hand pulling him back .

" Teri baatein aur harkate bilkul bahu jaisi hogyi hai ...aur meko tune pati banadia hai ..."she said grabbing his face to kiss his cheeks but he moved his face back .

"Nhi chaiye mujhe jhootha pyaar " he said pushing her hand back slightly.

" Thikhai fir dafa ho " she said flipping her hairs going near the bed along with pati and zoro .

" Mazaak kar rhe the voh darling " zoro mimicked sidharth's tone .

" I am serious...iss baar mai ghar chodke chala jaunga " he said and zoro laughed .

" Jaa tujhe kisne roka hai " she said not looking at him playing with pari's fingers .

" Mai chala jaunga sachmei " he said laughing from inside .

" Ja " she said making a face .

", Gadhi rehlegi mere bina " he said rushing towards three of them ,embracing his life .

" Nhi ...tu bhi nhi rehsakata toh faltu mei bechari bahu mat ban ...bethja chup karke ...drama queen " she said and pari pulled her hairs making her shreik in pain .

" Mere papa ko mat danto " she said hugging him and he showed a victory teasing smile to shehnaz .

" Flipper " he thought in his mind and shehnaz looked at him with deadly eyes .

" Man mei bola hai yaar maine ab toh " he said making a pout .

" I love you " shehnaz said kissing his heart .

" Same to you pari " he sais kissing Pari's head .

" I love you back zoro ", she said and the little ones looked at them in disbelief!

Phew ! Humaare mumma papa na sabse alag hai , ANTIC PIECE....joh sirf humare hai  ...warna faad ke rakhdenge hum voh chaabi wali aunty ko ya voh nalle chachu ko , samajh mei aya na ?

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨