PRERNA KA TENT ?✨

They were back at their place and shehnaz and zoro had slept in the way .

He tucked them in the bed , kissed their foreheads and got fresh .

He changed into comfortable clothes and went outside the room .

He went inside the kitchen and made tea for him and his mom .

He took the cups and went in the balcony where his mom was seated .

"Kaha hai sana aur zoro "his mom asked as he forwarded the glass of tea to her
"So rhe hai ...tired hai dono "he said and settled beside her and sipped the tea .

"Stressed lagrha hai ..kuch pareshaan kar rha hai "his mom asked looking at him

"Thoda shehnaz ki helath ko leke tensed hu ...she's not taking care of herself ..and...mai bhi shayad dhyaan nhi de rha isliye aur weaken horhi hai "he said in lessening tone .

"Aaj class lagati huai ache se ...ghar ka khana khilaenge theek hojayegi ...bachi khaati bhi kuch nhi hai ..."his mom said and he hummed .

"Aaj zoro ne bola ki he wants to be an actor ..just like me ....he wants to receive the awards ..."sidharth told his mom proudly.

"Wahh....mujhe toh media ke log dhundte rahenge ...pehle tum dono ke naam se ....fir zoro ke"his mom said and they chuckled .

"Aapko kabhi gussa nhi aya ki mai apko time nhi de pa rha .....ya bb ke baad ....mai thoda sana ke saath zyada busy rehne laga "he asked his mom.

"Bb ke baad toh your real side came ....yeh tera sadha rehne wala attitude ...se kab real side ayi....when your father left us ...tabse aisa cold attitude rakhta tha tu....ki mujhe ab sambhalna hai sab.....thank god meri beti Teri life mei ayi "his mom said bringing smile to his face .

"Kya baat hai.....kitne ucch vichaar hai aapke "he said and his mom hit his shoulder .

He was talking to his mom wholeheartedly because he was still mumma's boy .
Though he now had his wife and son in his life didn't change his time or feelings for his mom .
Gladly ,his mom was more fond of sana and zoro than him .

They spent few happy hours taking to each other when the bell rang and he got to open it.

He opened the door as her reports had came and he thanked the person and closed the door .

"Montuuuu "his mom called him before he could open the report and read it.

"Aaj mai dinner banaungi ...sana ki tabiyat theek nhi hai na ...uska favourite banate hai ...chal haat bata "his mom said and gave him onions and tomatoes

"Mommmm"he cribbed
"What mom ....jaldi kaat ke do "his mom said and he walked till the sofa and started cutting the veges .

"Bb mei jab bhi koi Ghar ka kaam hota tha toh ...sana kaise fatafat aake mera kaam kardeti thi..."he remembered there moments while cutting the vegetables and finnally he was done chopping .

"Hogya mom "he said giving the plate to his mom
"Very good ....chalo ab dusting karo aage wale room ki "she said handing him the dusting cloth.

"Mom sirf chopping ki baat Hui thi "he cribbed again and shutted his mouth with his mom's glare .

"Mom yaar kya hai "he said hitting his legs on the floor just like sana.

"Meri beti ki nakal utaarne se tumhara kaam Kam nhi hoga....jaldi karo "his mom ordered from the kitchen .

"Kar hi toh rha hu "he said to himself while wiping the table .

He quickly did the dusting of his living room and went back in the kitchen with victory smirk