TEDHI -MERI✨

"You want water "he asked shehnaz ,sitting in the bed and she nodded in no .

She was sitting -half laying on the bed as her body pain was killing her .

Plus she was in a mood to do gandi baatein with him .

"Hass mat aise ...mujhe dard horhi hai aur tu aise hass rha hai "shehnaz said aiming a pillow at him as he was laughing at her looking to cute .

"Baby "he said stopping her from throwing whatever came in her hand and quickly made her wear his tee .

" Shaant mata ...itni kayko bhadakti hai tu "he said caressing her nose with his thumb and she was still drinking water .

"Ek toh yeh shaitaan hai na....patanhi kaise jaise se mood kardeti hai mere ....matlab iska Aisa kyu man karta hai ki mai tere saath gandi harkate Karu...??" She said this very innocently making him chuckle again as she had woken him up twice in the midnight to make love to her .

"Hojata hai baby ......voh meri Princess hai na ashe knows ki what her papa likes ....toh voh wahi bethe bethe meri wishes puri kar rhi hai.....and she knows I love her the most .... hmmm ..."he said pulling her cheeks .

"Toh jab baby aajayegi toh tu mujhe pyaar nhi karega "she said in a low tone and he understood that the little one was giving her mommy tough time .

"Nhi babbyy.....pagaal hai kya sweetheart.....tu sabse phele number pr hai "he said hugging her closely keeping her head on his bare chest .

"Sachi bol aise Dil rakhne ke liye nhi "she said looking up at him with the cutest face .

"Haa meri maa.....mai paper pe likh ke du ....fir jab mai kabhi apni beti ko i love you bolu toh tum voh paper leke Chad Jana mere upar "he said and she gave a hit ok his chest and he held her palm and kissed it .

"Koi bhi aaye jaaye ....tu mere liye sabse zyada important rhegi .....kids are coming because of US .....and us is made by a part of me and you both ....and you love me more than myself ...mor maybe more than the love I do to you ......isliye .....and I know ki mujhe kitni mehnat karni padegi ha ....meri princess will be full momma's girl ha ..drama queen mumma jaisi .....JEALOUS hota firunga mai ...."he said making her smile and she kept her hand on his heart .

"Nhiiiii....bilkul papa ki pari hogi ....dekhio "she said and he kept his hand on her bump and kissed her forehead.

"Yeh last waat kab maaregi tujhe ...itna time hogya hai yaar ab ....era itna football khelna ka kya fayda jab yeh kuch hi nhi maar rhi ...genes barbaad"he said making her chuckle .

"Bebu 6th month hai abhi ....kardegi apne aap....abhi tune bola na drama queen ....draame hi maar rhi hai teri queen ...."she said entangling her fingers with his .

" This is not fair.....tu hi kyu feel kr paa rhi hai hai usse 24/7 ....i also wanna feel her "he said making a pout .

"Awwe.....fir ek kaam kar tu bhi pregnant hoja "she laughed on her own silly joke while clapping .

"Abe dheere ...uthjayega tera laal "he said as zoro was sleeping peacefully in his room which was close to there's.

"Abhi joh meri cheekhe nikli hai na ...iss se pakka uth hi gya hoga "she said and her cheeks turned into deep shade of red remeber what happened.

" Babby maine Jaan bhujke nhi kiya ..maine bohot armaa se kiya ...tujhe dard hui bata ...sorry "he said , and she was happy to see his concern because in earlier times first he used to tease her then pampered her .

"Nhi ...mai strong woman hu toh mujhe kuch nhi hota ....I am a strong womannnn", she said shaking her biceps and doing the step with her neck and he chuckled .

__________________________________________________________________________________
"Chomu mat bol mujhe "shehbaz said chiding as zoro has learners a new word today by his father which his "chomu".

He was told to irritate shehnaz by saying this by none other than his father .

"Motoo ...dekh enu " he said getting up as zoro ahd climbed over his lap repeating chomu to him .

" Sahi bol rha hai ...bol.kuddu bol "shehnaz said and shehbaz stuffed her mouth with a apple piece and then one in zoro's mouth .

" Sunlo dhyaan se .....oh my lord Ganesha Mai hu shehbaz badeshaa okayy "he said clearing them and both laughed .

"Mumma mujhe suddenly Tony maamu ki lines achi lagne lagi hai "zoro said laughing and he always cracked this joke whenever shehbaz said this .

" Mummyyy "shehnaz screamed as her mom was at their home and was staying here to stay near her daughter who's in yeh most beautiful and important phase of life .

"Ha mera putt/bacha " both the mom's came with sidharth behind them , balancing three heavy books.

" Yeh kya hai " shehnaz asked looking at books and sidharth struggling.

"Yeh album hai bachpan ki....kuch teri...kuch montu ki "his mom said and eyes sidharth ti keep the books on the shelf .

"Ab jao kapda laake inhe safa karo "his mom ordered sidharth and he nodded and went to bring it .

"Kya baat hai daadi aaj papa agayakaari montu shukla Bane hue hai "zoro said having apples .

"Ha ....aaj subha se kaam ke laga diya hai ...mai bhi uth te hi dekh rhi thi ...yeh bahar jhaadu mar rha tha " shehnaz said laughing hi-fiing his mom .

" Yeh iska pre punishment task " his mom said looking at sidharth wiping the album .

"Mom "sidharth said getting annoyed .

"Isne shehnaz ke kapde chupa diye ...suitcase bhi kyuki isse laga ki ab shehnaz ko Punjab lejaoge aap "she told shehnaz's mum who laughed on sidharth's cuteness .

" My papa being the nonaest "zoro and the baby thought .

"Kutte ..."shehnaz murmured under her breath while laughing .

"Are fir Ghar ke kaam kiss se karwaunga mai ...isliye roka ...kya aap bhi "he said sitting down on the chair and his mom pulled it and he fell down .

"Mom yaar " he said rubbing his back .

" Meri beti kya koi kaam karne wali hai....sirf kaam karaunga (she mimicked him ).....shehnaz ab tu zoro mai ...hum teeno jayenge ...isko akele chodke "his mom said eyeing them that it is all a drama .

"Mai bhi ajaunga ticket karke ..huh "he tried tos it again properly looking at his surroundings.

" Sorry maango "his mom ordered and shehnaz's mum tried to stop her .

"Are kya .....yeh bohot faltu kar rha hai aaj kal ....isko chittar padenge tab samjhega "his mom said and everyone laughed because she suddenly spoke like sana .

"Ha ...mumma bhi mujhe aise hi daant ti hai "zoro said pointing at shehnaz and she looked at zoro shaking her head .

" Sana hai hi aisi .....uske aas paas rehke uske jaise bolne lag padte hai "sidharth said and now he realised that he spoke like shehnaz and they again laughed .

"  sab tere jaisa bol rhe hai " her mom said .

"Thikhai fir mai aalog ke jaise bol lungi ...apun ka kya hai ...I am versatile....rough and tough"shehnaz said the way his mom and sidharth speak making them smile .

"Papa ne apne man mei bola ki tedhi hai par meri hai " zoro said and they again shared a good laugh .

"Chup be chom--" sidharth was about to say that word to stop his tease when shehnaz and his mom glared him

"Sidharthhhh....."both of them said it together and he shut his mouth .

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨