Skool Sucks

"I still can't believe we are going to a One Direction concert tonight!" My best friend Kat said. Her real name is Katrina, but we call her Kat because its shorter, like her!
"And I can't believe we got backstage passes!!!The only sad part is no more Zaynie!" I practically screamed the first part. This would normally be okay, but we are in the middle of class right now. I guess it's a good thing we aren't actually doing work.
"I know.WAIT!How?!? And why am I just hearing about this?!?"she kinda freaked out on me.
" Well, lets just say I got a package in the mail yesterday from Mr. Horan and when I opened it there were 3 passes and a note saying 'Have fun! See ya at the show!'" Yes Horan as in the NIALL FRIGGEN HORAN! We kinda became friends over twitter a few months ago but we have never met each other.
"OMG!OMG!*squeals*OHMAGOSH!" Kat replied, "Niall Horan and Harry Styles are sexy AF!"
" who's sexy Anne Frank?" Our best guy friend, Joseph, asked. He really looked and acted like 2011 Louis Tommlinson.
"What even just came out of your mouth?" I asked him "I SWEAR JOSEPH LUCAS HAYES IF I GET HIT IN THE FACE WITH THAT PLANE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" Yea, he was throwing a paper airplane.
"Chill. And AF stands for Anne Frank." He replied in a "duh" tone after petting my head. weirdo.Just then I got a text from our other best friend Taylor,or Tae. It read "OMG!CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!DID YOU SEE NIALL'S TWEET?!ASDFJKL!" Below it was a link that showed Niall Horan's latest tweet "Can't wait to meet HER tonight"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kat, Tae, and I all started getting ready for the concert.
I wore ripped black skinnies with a shirt that read " its not just a band to me ", black combat boots, and a red and black flannel. I then stuck a black beanie that said "are we punk rock yet?" Over my long, blonde curls and began to apply mascara and eyeliner to my bright blue eyes.
Kat pulled her blonde hair into a bun and wore a black skater skirt and a shirt that said "long hair don't care."
Tae wore her blonde hair in a fishtail braid and wore black skinnies and a shirt that said "how about no" (blonde squad)
The ride to the concert consisted of us yelling lyrics to songs and talking about band members. and of course me and Tae acting out 5SOS keeks.
I then got a text.
Niall: Hey! The lads and I can't wait to meet ya tonight.Hope we put on a great show.

I was now smiling like an idiot.

Me: Can't wait to meet you guys either! Good luck!