Swimming

Everyone who is actually reading this should go check out @mrshoranstyles_ and read her books. she's great! Thanks for the chapter idea! Okay I'm done!
..............

"Let's goooooo swiiiiiiiiming" I dragged out to the boys. We were all hanging out together and I was getting tired of video games.

"No! The sun will burn my pale skin!" Michael exclaimed. I just made a puppy dog face and Michael sighed. "Fine."

Every one else cheered and we went back to our busses to get bathing suits.

Me: I'm about to bring all the guys swimming. Give it 30 minutes. You know the rest of the plan Josh!

Drummer Devine: got it

I then grabbed a blue and red striped bikini and went to the bathroom to change. when I was done I grabbed the boys and we all went to the One Direction bus where the One Direction boys were waiting outside.

"We match!" Louis yelled as he saw me. I looked at him and he was also wearing blue and red.

"Yes, but I make it work!" I said, snapping my fingers in a z-formation.

"How dare you!" Louis faked hurt.

As I looked pass Louis I saw all the boys shirtless. That was a great sight.

As we got to the pool I decided to sit on one of the chairs and tan. Moments later I felt strong arms lift me up and sling me over their shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yelled, kicking my legs.

"Never!" I heard a familiar Irish voice say. He then jumped into the pool with me. When we both resurfaced I saw Niall laughing and Ashton glaring at him.

"That wasn't funny Horan!" I screamed causing him to laugh even more.

"Chicken fight" Niall yelled surprising me. He then swam over to Harry and claimed him as his partner.

I then turned to see Luke. "Hey Luke. My buddy. My pal. Want to be my partner?"

"Sure" he laughed.

I then hopped on Luke's shoulders and we made our way to Niall and Harry. Louis yelled for us to go and We began to push each other. After what seemed like forever I pushed Niall off of Harry's back and into the water.

"Yes! We win, you loose!" I screamed to Niall .

"You cheated!" Niall exclaimed.

"Quit being a sore looser Ni!"

After a few hours of swimming we all went back to the One Direction bus.

"Where are all of our clothes?" Liam questioned.

"Three points team unicorn!" Josh yelled, jumping out of the back room.

"Where are our clothes, Josh?" Zayn asked, annoyance in his voice.

"I froze them!" Josh stated as I gave him a high five.

"YOU FROZE OUR CLOTHES?!?" Niall yelled.

"Yes, yes he did." I replied with a smirk.