No Joke

Michael, Calum, Luke, Kat, Ashton, and I were all at Nando's waiting for the others.

"Hello, I will be your server today. My name is David. Look they gave me a badge with my name on it incase I forget who I am. Very thoughtful as that does happen." A guy said as he brought us to the table we would all be sitting at.

"Are you the doctor?" I asked him and every one looked at me confused.

"Yes! I'm the doctor. I work in a shop now. I am here to help." He said with a grin.

"But you work at Nando's..." Calum said.

"I'm so confused." Luke said.

"Doctor who." I explained.

"I will be back when the rest of your party gets here." David said and walked away.

"So guys, is it okay if I bring Joseph on tour with us?" Calum asked and made a puppy dog face.

"Yeah." Michael said.

"Of course!" Ashton said.

"Jack is going to want to kill us all for leaving him alone with Tae!" Kat said with a laugh.

"Sucks for him." I answered.

The One Direction guys came walking towards our table with Perrie and Eleanor.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Louis asked as he sat down next to me and Elle sent me a nervous smile.

"Louis please don't overreact and try to hurt someone but I'm pregnant..." I said and Louis laughed.

"Ha good one. I'm not falling for that again. How stupid do you think I am?" Louis said.

"Babe she isn't lying. I saw the test. She's pregnant." Eleanor said.

"You and Ashton are having a baby?" Louis asked and I nodded my head nervously.

Louis looked over at Ashton "You be there for them. Don't leave them. If you do I really will kick you aśs."

Ashton nodded his head "trust me I will be there for them. I would never leave. My dad left me and it was horrible. If I do leave or hurt them I want you to hurt me." Then hugged me from behind and I smiled.

"Ashley can I talk to you?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." I said and we got up and walked outside.

"You really love him don't you?" Louis asked.

"Yeah" I smiled "more than anything."

Louis thought for a minute and then hugged me. "I just worry because a lot of times in relationships when the girl gets pregnant the guy will leave because they don't want to be tied down with children. But Ashton is a great guy and I can tell he won't do that to you and he really loves you."

I nodded my head "thanks Louis."

Louis smiled "As long as you are happy."