Unicorn Man

"Baaaaaaaby I don't feel good." Ashton said pulling me into a hug.

"Well what's wrong?" I asked my boyfriend while hugging back.

"My head and my throat hurt." He said.

"I will go get you some medicine then." I said and got up.

"Okay."

I soon came back and gave him the medicine with a bottle of water.

"Do you want me to stay home with you then instead of going out with everyone else?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"Don't stay home because of me. Go ahead and have fun, I will be okay. Just because I'm staying home doesn't mean you should be stuck here with me." Ashton answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," he answered and I kissed his forehead.

"Okay. Get some rest and don't talk too much." I said as I stood up.

"ASHLEY COME ON!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!" Calum screamed.

"Bye babe"

"Bye princess"

***************************

"Who is ready to get WASTED?!?"Louis asked, already partially drunk as we got in the car.

"Find your chill Lou!" Harry said with a laugh.

"Oh fück you Horton!" Louis said with a smile.

Niall then put his arm around my shoulders with his hand a little to close to places it shouldn't be. "Hello beautiful."

I removed his arm and looked at Harry. "Who had the idea to let Niall and Louis start drinking before we ever left?"

"It was me. It's been pretty entertaining." Zayn said with a laugh.

"So who is going to be our designated driver?" Perrie asked.

"I will." Michael replied.

"Your hair looks like fairy floss" Eleanor said with big eyes and reached towards Michael's hair.

"It isn't, so don't eat it." Michael said trying not to laugh.

"Where is Ashton?" Liam asked from the drivers seat.

"He is at home sick." I said.

"Ashton... I know him. The little fücker stole my princess." Niall said with a laugh.

Kat and I just looked at each other as he finished his sentence.

"Hey Niall and Louis why don't you guys play the quiet game yeah? Who ever is quiet the longest will get a prize." Harry said, noticing that I was uncomfortable.

****************************

We have been at the club a while and I've been drinking these drinks that this nice guy keeps giving me. As soon as I'm finished with one he hands me another.

"Hey Ashley come dance with meeeeee!" Niall said.

"Okay!" I said as I stumbled over to him and we began to dance.

After a little while longer and a few more drinks a unicorn man came and found me and a bunch of other people and told us it was time to leave.all these people looked familiar.

"That was sick!" A short guy with brown hair said as we got in the car. I will call him Peter Pan!

"Yeah it was! Even found some babes." the leprechaun replied.

"Ha you drunk are so guys." The guy with a bun said. He looks like a rockstar.

"Are you a unicorn." I asked the unicorn man.

"No" he replied with a chuckle.