Lou, Lux, and Dancing

When I woke up and decided to get out of my bunk I grabbed a Nirvana shirt and some galaxy print shorts. After I got dressed and walked into the living area I saw a strange sight. Ashton was in a banana costume and Michael had on a horse mask. Both of them were dancing and singing. I then looked over to see Luke dancing with a toy penguin and Calum just dancing. I managed to exit the bus without them noticing me. These boys often worry me.

I made my way over to the bus that I was told Lou was staying at and knocked on the door. She appeared at the door followed by Lux, her daughter.

"Hi, I'm Lou Teasdale! You must be my new client, Ashley" Lou said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey!That's me" I answered with a smile.

"This is my daughter, Lux" she said pointing towards the little girl. "Being with all the boys I'm glad to have a girl client too. It will give me more hairstyles to work with! Too many quiffs." she laughed as she said the last part.

"Hi Lux " .

"Do you know Harry and Michael?" Lux asked me.

"Yes I do! I live with Michael. Lou, could you dye my hair today?"

"Of course. Lets just go to buy some dye." Lou said, grabbing keys.

After Lou and I got the hair dye we went back to her bus. Lux sat beside me as Lou dyed my hair.

"Its so pretty" Lux said as her mom was putting a fishtail braid in my newly colored hair.

"Thanks Luxy!" I said as Lou finished my hair. "I better go. The boys didn't even see me leave. Thanks Lou! Bye."

As I walked into the bus the boys were staring at my hair.

"What happened to your hair? Its blue and purple!" Luke said, looking alarmed.

"I dyed it" I answerd in a "duh" tone.

"Awesome!" Michael said.

"Oh no! Not another Michael!" Calum said.

"You do realize that damages your hair, right ? It dries it out and will make it break. If you dye it too much you will start to turn bald like Michael." Ashton lectured.

"No! I thought it was going to make my hair grow down to my ankles and be very silky! This is why they call you the father of the band" I answered, causing the other guys to laugh.

"Okay, okay. Fine" Ashton said, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dyeing your hair?" Michael asked, looking upset.

"You looked busy" I answered laughing.

"Oh. You saw that." Ashton said, embarrassed.

"Yep. Sometimes I wonder about you guys. Lux seems really fond of you Michael."

"Lux loves me" Michael answered.