DATE?!?!

Hazza :) : Hello love!

Me: Hey Haz!

Hazza :) : Can I ask you something?

Me: Sure...

Hazza :) :Will you go out with me tonight? Like on a date.

Me: yeah

Hazza :) :Great! I thought you were going to say no. I will come by in 3 hours. See you then.

Me: See ya later :P

*************************

As I was working on my hair and makeup Michael came into the room.

"Hi. What are you getting all dressed up for?" Michael asked.

"Hiya Mikey! I'm actually going out with Harry." I replied.

"Oh shît" Michael mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Just try to be back for 10:00 please so Ashton doesn't freak out too much." Michael stated.

I laughed. "Okay. He is overprotective. He is worse than my actual brother."

"Yeah, but for different reasons."

"What do you mean Clifford?" I asked.

Michael sighed. "You really don't see it do you?"

I shook my head.

"Ashton likes you. Like a lot. But I didn't just say that."

I laughed. "Good one." But his serious expression didn't change. "Crap"

Michael just nodded his head.

"Nice time to tell me."

"Sorry. We were trying to get him to tell you." Michael explained. "I didn't think we had to worry about Harry asking you out."

I just sighed. "Well, he's going to be here any minute."

"Lets go wait up front." Michael suggested.

When we walked into the front room the guys all looked up at me.

"Why so fancy Rapunzel?" Calum asked.

I looked at Michael, making a facial expression that said "help me" but he did not help me.

"She's going on a date with Styles." Michael answered, shrugging his shoulders.

All the boys moved their gazes to Ashton, whose head just dropped down trying to hide his face. My heart shattered.

"Ooooooooooh, somebody's got a boyfriend!" Calum sang.

"Do not!" I yelled, slapping his shoulder and he laughed. "It's one date. Gosh."

"Remember the rule?" Michael asked.

"Yes. Be back for 10. If Im not, you will hunt us down or something crazy like that." I answered and Michael nodded his head.

"Dream crusher" Michael whispered to me.

"Hey, don't make me feel any worse than I already do!" I whispered back and Michael laughed.

"Why is he laughing?" Ashton questioned.

"Because he is stupid." I answered.

As Harry knocked on the door, Michael and Luke answered it, trying to look tough and intimidating.

"Our baby is growing up so fast" Calum fake cried as he hugged me.

"Alright mom" I laughed.

"Idiots" Ashton mumbled.

"SOMEBODY needs to loose their attitude." Luke said as he looked over at Ashton.

"Lets just go now." I said to Harry who shook his head in agreement.

"What was up with the guys earlier?" Harry asked in the car.

"I'm not completely sure. Ashton wasn't in a great mood and I think the boys were getting on his nerves." I answered and he just nodded his head. "Oh, and Calum and Michael think they are my parents. Michael even gave me a curfew." I added with a laugh.

*********************

"This just feels weird." I said while we were eating and Harry let out a breath of relief.

"I was thinking the same. Just all of this romantic stuff doesn't feel right." Harry said.

"I like us better as friends."

"Me too. I should have never asked you out. Niall wanted to kill me when he found out."

"Why did he want to kill you?"

"Niall wants you to be his princess and he's making it pretty obvious. I thought you knew." Harry answered.

"You have to be kidding me." I said and Harry shook his head.

"Nope."

"Crapppp." I said.

"What?" He questioned.

"Michael just told me that Ashton likes me."

Harry nodded his head. "That would explain why he was in a bad mood."

"Yeah..."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know!"

"Ask Louis."

"NO WAY! I'm not talking to Louis about guys!"

Harry then smiled at me. "Don't ask Louis. Ask Perrie, Eleanor, and Sophia."