GIRLFRIEND?!?!?

"Luke, the flight is about to leave. What are we waiting on?" Ashton asked.

"My girlfriend. She will be here any second now." Luke assured.

"YOU have a girlfriend?" Michael asked.

"Yeah. Is that hard to believe?" Luke asked.

"Awwwwww! Lukeys got a girl friend Lukeys got a girlfriend Lukeys got a girlfriend" Calum ran around singing.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." A very familiar voice suddenly said.

"KAT!" Luke said and ran to hug her. Holy crap, Luke's girlfriend is Kat.

"Okay now lets get on the plane before we get left." I suggested and we got onto the plane with our luggage.

"She's staying with us for the whole tour too!" Luke exclaimed as we say down.

**************************

"Luke's got a girlfriend!" Calum yelled as we met up with the other guys.

They all then congratulated Luke.

"Speaking of girlfriends, are you and Ashton a thing?" Kat asked.

"They are obviously something from that kiss..." Luke said and Louis eyes widened and he looked at me and Ashton.

"You weren't supposed to talk about that in front of Louis you idiot!" I said slapping Luke's arm.

"Hurt her. I WILL kill you Irwin." Louis said in a serious tone.

"Aww they kissed!" Eleanor said and ran to hug me and Ashton.

Niall just stood there with a broken expression. Poor Niall...

"I actually, um, wantedtoaskyoutobemygirlfriend" Ashton let out quickly.

"Speak Ashton." Perrie said with a laugh.

"Um, Ashley... Will you be my girlfriend?" Ashton asked and looked down at his shoes.

"Of course I will." I replied being pulled into a tight hug right after.

"Look at them it's so cute Louis!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"If I become an uncle, I WILL kill you Irwin" was Louis's reply.

"Oh Perrie and Elle, Kat is going to stay with us." I informed.

"Okay."Perrie said.

"Yay! More friends!" Eleanor replied.

"And Kat and I are staying with Ashton and Ashley at the parks. I'm not babysitting Michael either." Luke said and Michael started screaming like a toddler.

"Look what you did to him Luke!!!" Calum said rushing to Michael and hugging him.

"No, get off of me." Michael said pushing Calum off of him.

"They grow up so fast." Calum said wiping away an invisible tear.