WAKE UP

"Wake up Ashley!" The boys yelled in unison and I covered my head with the pillow.

"The birds are out so I will shout!" Calum screamed.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakee" Ashton sang.

"Wake up, wake up! My hair is done so lets have some fun!" Luke said in a happy tone.

"WAKE THE FÜCK UP!" Michael yelled.

"I'm awake, gosh." I said as I sat up.

"Hi!" Calum said with a smile.

"Hey" I replied.

"Is it hi or hey?" Ashton asked.

"The world may never know Ash." I answered.

"Neither. It's hello beautiful." Luke said smiling at me.

"Whatever. Why are you people so damnèd happy this early?" I questioned.

"Because. That's all you will know for now." Michael said.

"Meanie"

"Lets play hide and seek!" Luke suggested and all the boys cheered.

"First, we should probably go put on some real clothes. You guys are only wearing your boxers." I pointed out. Wow. How could I say that calmly?

*************************

Michael had decided he wanted to count first so I was running around outside looking for a place to hide. Suddenly, I felt a hand cover my mouth as the persons other arm picked me up. Naturally, I bit the persons hand.

"Ow. It. Hurts. When you bite people." A familiar Irish voice said as the person continued to carry me. Ah, so it was just Niall.

When we got in the One Direction tour bus he took his hand off my mouth.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

Niall just shrugged his shoulders. "What you did last night was mean!" Niall said.

"Ah, so you have discovered our pranks."

"Yep." Harry said, walking into the room. (Little black dress just walked into the room! Nah? Kay then)

I got out my phone and called Ashton who answered on the first ring.

"Ashtooooon! Niall and Harry have kidnapped me." I whined and Niall started laughing.

"You will never see her again! Or wiiiiiiilllllll youuuuuuuu? Just kidding. You won't." Harry said and Niall started laughing harder.

"Don't worry! I will save you!" Ashton yelled into the phone and hung up. Then we all started laughing.

A few minutes later, Ashton entered the bus dramatically.

Harry hugged me from behind and said, "you will never take her! She's ours now!" While Niall just sat on the floor laughing. I could tell Ashton was doing everything he could to stop himself from laughing.

Harry and Ashton then had a fake fight, which Ashton won. Ashton then smiled at me. "Does the brave hero get a kiss for saving you?"

I smiled back. "Yep! Niall pucker up."

"That's just not right!" Ashton argued and Niall faked being hurt.

"You don't want to kiss me Ashton?" Niall asked.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to pass this time." Ashton answered.

..................................

Did you guys think they were going to kiss?