Concerts and Pizza

To say I was amazed when we arrived was an understatement. There were so many people there to see those 4 boys and it made me very proud of them. suddenly all the girls started screaming. When I looked up I saw the boys emerging from the fog and they started singing Steal my Girl. After that song was finished Liam spoke.
"Good evening lovelies.How is everyone?" Screams were heard everywhere and I think I was going deaf
"WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Louis and Harry yelled energetically. That defiantly got everyone's attention. Everyone in the building was screaming their heads off.
"Great! Love ya all! This next song is called Little Things" Niall said and then started playing on his guitar and making cute faces. We all began to sing along.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Many songs later the concert had come to an end and we walked backstage.
One of the guards took us to a room and told us to wait there and that the boys would be there shortly
"But, sir, why can't we just wait in the dressing room?" Kat asked innocently causing Tae to make a puppy dog face and the guard to roll his eyes and close the door.
After the door was shut we all started laughing.
"Ugh. I. AM.BORED!" I replied after about 5 minutes of waiting.The girls laughed so I decided to text Niall.
Me:UGH! Could you guys be any slower?!? You are like a bunch of turtles!
I quickly got a reply.
Niall: We will be even slower now!mwahaha!
UGH!I then decided to listen to music. Voodoo Doll by 5SOS came on and I started to sing along.
When I got to "I don't even see my friends no more cause I keep hanging out with you" I stopped because I was suddenly in a very tight hug.
"Niall" I ask. "ASHY!" he replies excitedly. Yup that's right girls, I am getting a Horan hug!
"Your voice is great!" Harry says. The fricken Harry Styles just complimented me! Can I die yet?
I some how managed to keep my cool and then Liam says " Yea, your singing is beautiful love!" and Louis yells " SHUT UP LADS!" And then looks at me and said "that was amazing!"
"Group talk!" Niall says. Okay then. The girls look at me and I look back at them just as confused.
"Okay, Ashley. I-um-we have a question" Niall says and I nod telling him to continue.
"How would you like to be opening act for our world tour?" Niall asks with a smile. Did I just hear right? The girls look at me and I expect them to faint any minute but they nod their heads at me.
"I WOULD LOVE TO!"I squeal and Harry chuckles at me.
"Cool!" Louis replies
"Lets get food!" Niall yells
"Pizza!" Tae, Kat, and I reply happily.
"Sounds good."Liam says.