Pizza, Roller Coasters, and Castles

So Ashton, Luke, Kat, Calum, Michael, and I wondered around the park looking for rides we wanted to go on. Yes, we got stuck babysitting Michael.

"I WANT PIZZAAAAAAAAA!" Michael screamed as a small child walked by eating pizza.

"Come on buddy, we will go get you some pizza." Ashton sighed.

"Yay!" Michael exclaimed, hugging Ashton.

"I WANT TO GO ON THIS RIDE!" Calum yelled, pointing at the Rocking Rollercoaster.

"We will go on it after we get Michael his pizza." Ashton informed Calum.

"Actually, I suggest we go on the ride BEFORE we get Michael his pizza. I really don't feel like being vomited on today." I said and Ashton nodded his head.

We all walked towards the ride and got in line.

"I want to ride with Ashley!" Michael said grabbing my arm.

"No! Not happening Clifford. She's my girlfriend and I want to ride with her." Ashton said and Michael frowned.

"Ashley! Your boyfriend is being a meanie!" Michael whined.

"Mikey, you can ride with Cal." I sighed

"NO! I DONT WANT TO RIDE WITH CALUM!" Michael exclaimed and held tightly on to Luke. "I want to ride with Lukey!"

Luke looked over to Kat. "Is it okay if I ride with him? He might throw a tantrum if I don't."

"It's fine Luke. I will ride with Calum." Kat said.

"YES! I don't have to ride with Michael!" Calum exclaimed and Michael punched him in the arm.

"Ashley... Michael is being mean to me!" Calum said.

"If you two don't start being nice to each other I will make you hug and kiss," I warned and they stopped.

************************

After we got off the ride and got the boys some pizza we started walking around the park and were soon met up with Liam, Niall, and Harry.

"Come by the castle now before we miss it!" Harry exclaimed and we started running to the castle.

"What are we watching?!?" I asked and the guys all smiled.

"We are watching love!" Liam exclaimed and we all looked at him with a confused expression.

"Just look for your brother. You will get it soon." Niall said.

We all looked over to see Eleanor and Louis standing together.

Louis got down on one knee. "Eleanor I love you so much. I've waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right. With your love nobody can drag me down. I just want to show the world that you're mine. You have been there for me when I needed you most. When I'm around you I have no control. I know that having no regrets is all that you really want. It took a minute for you to steal my heart.Baby, you bring out the best in me. It's gotta be you. Will you marry me?" He asked pulling out a ring.

Eleanor stood speechless and just nodded her head with a giant smile plastered on her face. Louis slid the ring on her finger and they kissed.

"That was adorable!" Ashton gushed and Louis looked over to us with a blush on his face.

"We brought a crowd!" Harry informed with a cheeky smile.

Eleanor then ran over and hugged me with a smile still on her face.

"I'm getting married!"