Character Answers

Ashley:

"What do you like so much about the boys?"

Well, they are an entertaining bunch. They can always make me smile or laugh even when I'm feeling down. They are really talented and I'm glad to be able to call them my friends. Also, I'm just 1D and 5SOS af. They are some hot guys and you all know its true so don't judge me.

Ashton:

"What do you see in a girl?"

I usually notice if they are carefree and fun. I like that in a girl! I don't want a girl who is always worried about everything they do. I also don't like when girls wear too much makeup...

Luke:

"Does Luke like Ashley?"

WHAT?!? Phffft... Nooo. *lowers head* I'm not allowed to. And even if I did she's way out of my league.

Michael:

IM TOO PUNK ROCK FOR THIS SHÎT!!!!

Harry:

"When you first met Ashley what did you think?"

Well when I first met Ashley as Niall's friend I thought she was pretty cool and talented. She was also a nice girl. We had heard a lot about her from Niall. When I found out she was Louis sister I thought "Oh crap! Not another Tomlinson!"

*Louis somewhere in the distance* fûck you Horton! I'm fabulous!

I'm kidding! I still thought she was pretty cool and thought "now we will have another person to drive Liam insane!"

Niall:

"Can I be your princess?"

*blushes* well I actually want Ashley to be my princess but I don't think she would ever go for a guy like me. So yeah, if she won't be my princess you can. But if she does then I will help you find a prince!

Louis:

"How do you like Ashley being your sister?"

It's pretty cool! She's a lot of fun to hang out with. But she thinks that she can out sass me and that is NOT okay! Other than that I like having her as a sister and having her on tour with us. I just wish the guys would back off of her but... Whatever.

Eleanor:

"What do you eat to always be hyper?"

Not lots of sugar and coffee if that's what you think.... Wait... Do I smell Starbucks?!?

Me:

"Does Luke like Ashley?"

Yes, he does. But he doesn't want to say anything because Ashton is one of his best friends. Also, I think he is in denial. But you didn't hear that from me.

"What made you want to write this story?"

During the summer I had nothing better to do so I read fanfics on Wattpad a lot. One day I just decided that I should write one myself because "eh, why not?" But I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to write about. I just knew it had to be about One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer. Then, one night I had a cool dream about my friends and I meeting One Direction and the ideas just kinda came from that and I decided to make it about 1D and 5SOS because yolo!