I Like Pickles

My phone started ringing and as I looked down it read "FaceTime call from Kat da bomb"

"Hey Kat!" I yelled as I answered the phone.

"YOU LIKE NIALL!" Kat screamed as soon as I spoke.

"Nice to see you too" I joked.

"YOU LIKE NIALL!" She screamed once again.

"You are in class, you should-" "NO! YOU LIKE NIALL!" she cut me off.

"Kat chill" I laughed.

"YOU FÜCKING LIKE FÜCKING NIALL! End of discussion. How have ya been?"Kat said as she finished ranting.

Tae and Joseph then popped up behind Kat.

"I'm not even going to ask. Hey guys! Its been really great!" I said still laughing at Kat.

"Okay just remember... don't mess with my man" Tae told me in a serious tone.

"Yeah! Leave my man alone too!" Joseph screamed.

"Got it Tae. And Joseph... who is your man?" I asked, very confused by him.

Joseph just shrugged his shoulders in response before answering "I don't know, I just wanted to say that."

"Okay weirdo." I replied to Joseph.

"And to Kat's earlier ranting I have a reply. YOU LIKE ASHTON!" Tae screamed while laughing.

"Would you two shut up? The 5sos boys are in the next room!" I told them in a serious tone.

"I LIKE PICKLES!" Joseph yelled.

"Good for you Joseph."

Tae and Kat were arguing in the background about Ashton and Niall.

"Shut up you two. She obviously likes Anne Frank. She talks about her ALL THE TIME!" He told the two arguing girls.

"I'm soooo done" I said before hanging up.

"I LIKE PICKLES!" Michael yelled as I walked into the room. I just looked at him like he was crazy.

"We were sitting in here talking and we just heard 'I like pickles' very loudly." Calum explained.

"Joseph is so stupid" I said laughing.

"Who is Joseph? Is that your boyfriend?" Niall asked appearing out of nowhere. Shît. I didn't know Niall was here.

"He's just a friend. I don't have a boyfriend." I told Niall. After this statement I saw a look of relief cross Ashton and Niall's face.

"So...pickles" Luke said.