Boys, shirts, and broken best friends

"Ash!" Eleanor screamed as she answered her phone.

"El!"" I screamed back.

"What's up girl?" Eleanor asked.

"Not much. I need some girl talk." I answered.

"Ah. Guys?" She questioned.

"Guys." I simply responded.

El chuckled. " I will meet you at the mall in about an hour."

"Okay. I'm going to go call Perrie and Sophia and see if they want to come."

"Okay! Byyyeeeeeeee!"

"Bye El!" I said before hanging up.

***************************

"So what is the problem?" Perrie asked as we followed behind a hyper Eleanor. Sophia said she couldn't come.

"Well last night I found out that Niall and Ashton bot like me..." I answered.

"CALLED IT! Oh, sorry." Eleanor said and I laughed. Her and Louis make such a great couple.

"So how did you find out?" Perrie asked.

"By going on a date with Harry."

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Eleanor asked.

"Harry asked me out on a date so I said yes and when I was getting ready Michael told me that Ashton liked me. Then when Harry and I were out it just felt weird and we decided we are better as friends and he told me that Niall wanted to kill him when he asked me because apparently Niall wants me to be 'his princess' and I don't even freaking know." I stated.

"Wow." Perrie responded.

"So what are you going to do?" Eleanor asked.

"I don't know." I sighed. "That's why I wanted to talk to you."

"Just follow your heart. Soon things will become more clear." Perrie answered.

"Or pull names out of a hat!" Eleanor added and we both looked at her.

"El, what was in your Cheerios this morning?" Perrie asked with a laugh and Eleanor shrugged her shoulders.

"Thanks for the advice Perrie. And as for Eleanor, I think you need some help." I answered and Perrie nodded her head.

"Okay, okay. Then forget them all and go for Ed Sheeran!" Eleanor yelled.

"I don't even know Ed Sheeran!" I answered laughing.

"Then pick the hottest." Eleanor answered in a "duh" tone. "Ooh, Starbucks!"

"That's the last thing you need." Perrie told her.

"Can we go to Hot Topic?" I asked them.

"Sure!" Perrie answered and we walked into Hot Topic.

As I was looking through shirts I heard Eleanor say, "Look who is here!"

"Who's here?" I asked and Perrie nodded her head towards the door. There stood Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum.

"Hey guys!!!!!!" Eleanor yelled getting their attention.

"Ashley!" Ashton yelled running up to me and hugging me.

"You just saw me this morning." I laughed.

"Awwwwww" Eleanor squealed and Perrie elbowed her.

"The One Direction guys are somewhere around here too." Calum said and Eleanor wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ah. Then I need to find my brother later and tell him his girlfriend is broken." I said and Perrie laughed.

"I'm not broken! I'm perfectly fine!" Eleanor yelled.

"Sure El." Perrie responded.

"So what are you doing here?" Michael asked.

"Girls day. You?"

"Banding." Luke responded.

"Is that even a real word?" Perrie asked.

"Duh!" Luke answered.

"I shall buy this shirt!" Eleanor informed us while grabbing a One Direction shirt.

"Okay." I replied.

"You and you will match me." She said pointing to me and Perrie while getting two more shirts. She then threw two other shirts at me. One was 5 Seconds of Summer and one was One Direction.

"Choose!" She laughed.

"Green Day!" I answered with a smile.

"Green Day isn't a choice." Eleanor told me.

"How dare you! Green Day is always a choice!" I yelled and grabbed a Green Day
Shirt and Perrie laughed. I then grabbed an All Time Low shirt and a Nirvana shirt while keeping the other two she threw at me.

"I choose these!" I smiled and she shook her head.

"I will buy them for you." Ashton said.

"I have money Ash." I replied.

"Just let me buy the shirts." He said, taking them from me.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him.

"No problem babe." He answered while paying for the clothes. Wait, what?

"I found them!" A familiar British accent yelled.

"Oh my gosh Louis thank the Lord! Your girlfriend is broken!" I yelled when I saw my brother.

"No I'm not!" She defended.

Niall then ran to me and hugged me.

"Hello to you too Niall." I laughed.

"Awkward." Harry whispered to me afterwards and Perrie and I both nodded our heads. Guess she heard him too.

"So have you made a decision?" Harry whispered.

"Nope."

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked me.

"Nothing."

"Okay. Lets go get some food." He suggested.

As we sat down to eat you could feel the tension in the air. This had to be the most awkward meal ever.