Surprise

"Since today is your actual birthday the boys and I have a present to give you now!" Louis said.
"I picked it!" Niall added.
"Quit taking all the bloody credit!" Harry fussed.
"Here ya go." Niall handed me a small box. When I opened it a huge smile spread across my face.
"3 FRONT ROW SEATS TO A 5SOS CONCERT!!!! OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT GUYS!!!!!!" I gave each of the guys a hug as the girls squealed.
"Liam! You forgot to put the rest of the present in there!" Niall sighed
"He wrapped it separately Niall.Here Ash." Louis handed me another small box and its contents were even better!
"3 BACK STAGE PASSES!!! THANKS GUYS!! THIS IS AMAZING!" I was so happy.
"It was actually a present from me, but after we met you the guys wanted in on it since they are all your friends now." Niall said.
"Awwe, thanks Nialler!You did great." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"But we still got you presents too." Liam informed.
"Thanks, but how? you just met me last night."
"We just told our people what we wanted to get you and they got it for us." Harry replied cooly.
"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HER THAT!" Louis said flicking Harry on his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Now we are at the party but it is boring.
"TIME FOR YOU TO OPEN PRESENTS ASH!" Tae yelled in my ear.
"Okay, chill."
Tae handed me a bag from her. When I opened it I saw a shirt that said "I'm her Louis" I looked over at her and she was holding a shirt that says "I'm her Harry"
"I thought it fit our friendship because you are the hyper, spastic one and I am the goofy, flirty one. Together we form the perfect friendship!" She explained.
She also got me pizza converse and a shirt that said "I prefer the drummer" and had "Irwin 94"on the back.
Joseph handed me a small box which contained a paper airplane necklace. he then showed me that he had a matching one around his neck.
Kat got me a shirt that said "crazy mofos" on it and a beanie that said "hipster please".
The boys then started all handing me gifts.
Niall had given me converse with the 5SOS logo on them with a shirt that said "On Wednesdays we wear pink" and a denim jacket.
Harry gave me a red leather jacket and red skinny jeans.
Liam gave me batman shirt and a Mickey shirt.
Louis gave me red Toms with a note that read:
" Take you to get a tattoo/piercing when we go on tour :)"
YES!