Nando's and a new Friend

I walked into the tourbus I share with the guys, my arms loaded with bags.
"Here, let me help" Ashton said, grabbing a bunch of bags from me.
"Thanks!"
We brought the bags the bunk room and sat them on my bunk.

Pezza :P :We are going to meet a friend at Nando's. Wanna come?

Me: Sure! Be over in a few.

I walked over to the One Direction bus. The girls were walking out the door as I got there.
"Bye guys!" they chorused.
"Tell Ashley I said have fun!" Harry laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"She is already here" Eleanor informed as we walked into Nando's. We walked towards a girl who looked very familiar.
"Hey girls" she said happily.
"Hey Gemma" they replied. Oh! It's Gemma Styles, also known as the better Styles.
"You must be Ashley. I have heard so much about you. I'm Harry's sister Gemma" Gemma said looking at me.
"In the flesh" I smiled.
"Love what you did to Harry. I haven't found many other girls who pick on him like I do" she said.
"So did you get to see drummer boy before you left again?" Sophia asked with a smile.
"I saw him for a few minutes but we didn't get to talk much" I sighed.

Ellie bellie: Just wanted to say Gemma is Ashton's ex incase you didn't know. But she's cool about it.

Me: I knew but thanks anyway.

"So he hasn't said it to me but I think Niall likes you" Perrie informed. The other girls nodded their heads in agreement.
"I called the boys yesterday and you are all Harry and Niall would talk about" Gemma laughed.
"I haven't seen him around you but the other guys seem to think Ashton likes you" Eleanor informed.
"You have to flirt back" Sophia said.
"If you like either of them you need to let them know" Gemma agreed.
"But I don't know who I like."