Arriving in London

When I got off the plane in London I saw Harry and Niall waiting for me. They each took my bags and we walked towards Niall's car.
"The buses aren't too far away. We should be there pretty soon." Harry informed me as Niall started the car.
I looked at my phone and saw I had a message from Joseph. It was a link to the song Beside You by 5SOS. I then sent him a link to No Control by One Direction because why not, that song is amazing. He then sent back a link to Photograph by Ed Sheeran so I sent back a link to Photograph by Nickleback.
I looked in the pocket of my ripped skinny jeans. I had a picture of Joseph and I together at a party wearing matching shirts and hugging each other. He was wearing sunglasses (I don't know why, it was nighttime) and a bow tie. Weirdo. I then looked in the locket he had gotten me for my 16th birthday. It held a group picture of me, Joseph, Tae, Kat, and Trey. Trey is our other best friend who died in a car wreck about a year ago. This was the last picture we had taken together before he died.
"Ready to see your bus?" Niall asked.
"Yep."
I then noticed something. I was raised an only child and I would now be on tour with 9 guys. And I would actually be living with 4 of those guys. This will take some getting used to.
"We are here!" Harry shouted.
Niall then brought me to the bus I would be staying in and helped me with my luggage. But nothing could prepare me for what I would see when I opened the door.
"WHAT THE HELL CALUM?!? PUT ON SOME DAMN PANTS!" I yelled covering my eyes. He just laughed.
"HEY! No fücking swearing!" Ashton yelled walking into the room.
"Oh hey it's Ashley!" Michael said walking in after Ashton.
"Where's Luke?"Calum asked.The other two shrugged.
"He is at our bus talking to Louis and Zayn." Niall informed them.