Ready To Go

It was now January and I would be leaving tomorrow for the tour. I was hanging out with Joseph, Kat and Tae. We decided to skip school today and just spend time together before I left. I just got a text message.

Niall is a sexy beast ;) : look who I'm hanging out with :) Jealous?

With the message was a picture (shown above) of him and Ashton. I decided to text him back.

Me: Yeah, well I have gummy bears so who is the real winner here!?! :)

"Too much hotness in one picture!" Kat screamed.
"Bish mind your own business and quit looking at my messages"
We all started laughing.
"I'm going to miss you so much! we have been best buddies since birth!" Tae said.
"No no no don't even start that guys! Don't you dare make me cry!"
"Just make sure you stay in touch with us." Kat demanded.
"I will."
"Come listen to this. I want you to remember me when you hear this song. It will be like our song. I'm going to miss you so much and I don't know what I'm going to do. We have been best friends as long as I can remember." Joseph said as he put an earbud in my ear.Amnesia by 5SOS started to play and I realized that this song kind of describes whats happening. I started to tear up. I didn't expect this from him.
"Don't cry. It's not very punk rock!" That sounds more like the Joseph I know. We all started laughing.
"Seriously, I expect to hear from you guys a lot!" I said.
"Don't worry, we will call you every day in class. You know, that class that we never do anything in and I'm not sure what its called." Joseph replied.
"I'm gonna miss this."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae and my mom came to drop me off at the airport. I can't believe I'm leaving everything I have ever known. Going from living in a small town to traveling the world. I hugged them both and stepped into the plane.
Here's to the rest of my life.