Prom

"GUESS WHO!" I said, covering Joseph's eyes as we arrived at prom.

"Oprah?!?" Joseph answered excitedly and I uncovered his eyes.

"Why the hèll would Oprah be at our prom?" I asked the strange boy in front of me.

"Because she wants to be." He answered in a duh tone.

"Okay."

"So you came all the way back here alone for prom?" He asked.

Kat ran up to me and hugged me. "You brought 3/4 of 5SOS to our prom?!?"

"Yep. And does that answer your question Joseph?"

"Wait, so you are telling me they are here but Oprah isn't?!?!"

"Why do you care about Oprah?"

"SHE IS A POWERFUL WOMAN!"

"Is Joseph ranting about Oprah again?" One of our friends, Jack, asked Kat.

"Yup." Tae answered and the guys had walked over to us.

"You should name the baby Oprah." Joseph said to Kat and Jack.

"They are having a baby?" Calum asked with wide eyes.

I shook my head. "No, it's this weird inside joke. One day Kat and Jack made an awkward eye contact so Kat just looked at him with a serious face and told him she was pregnant with his baby. Ever since then it has been a weird joke between us." I explained.

"What? Do you have a problem with me being pregnant?!? And I already told you Joseph, I am naming the baby Harry Styles Jr." Kat stated.

"If it's a girl we should name her Rose." Jack said.

"NO! I already told you I don't care if its a girl, it's still Harry Styles Jr." Kat argued.

"This is why I will have no involvement with this child." Jack said.

"Your friends are weird..." Luke whispered to me.

"I know." I whispered back.

"So you seriously have 3 freaking dates to prom and I come with a group of friends?!?" Tae asked.

"No, I have one date and Louis made me take the others along because my loving brother does not trust me." I answered.

"Which one is your date, you know, in case I have to beat someone up?" Joseph asked.

"This one." I said, slinging my arm around Ashton's shoulder.

"He looks like a nice man, there will be no beating." Joseph said with fear in his eyes.

"So I have never introduced you all officially." I stated.

"Guys these are my friends, Joseph, Tae, Kat, and Jack." I said pointing to each of them as I said their names. "Jack and Joseph, this is Ashton, Luke, and Calum. My other friend, Michael, stayed at our hotel to eat pizza." I said and pointed out each of the guys.

"I have a brother named Jack." Luke informed while shaking their hands.

"Why do those names sound so familiar?" Jack asked.

"Should we tell him?" Tae asked.

"Do you really think that is a good idea?" Kat asked.

"No, not really." I answered.

"Come with me." Ashton said as he walked me to the dance floor.

"Lego House" by Ed Sheeran began to play and we danced to it. I rested my head on his shoulder as he pulled me close to him. As I looked over to my side, I saw Kat dancing with Luke. You go girl! I honestly figured he would be dancing with Calum.