Concert Day

A month had passed and today was the day of the concert. Kat and I were in class talking, as usual.
"I'm so ready for tonight!" Kat said happily.
"I know!! I can't believe I'm going to get to meet 5SOS! Especially Ashton! He is so freaking hot!" I replied.
"Ashton Irwin is daddy af."
"Who-" I cut Joseph off before he could finish.
"For the millionth time ,Joseph, af does NOT stand for Anne Frank."
"Wait...Ashton Irwin is a father?!?"
I swear this child is the most annoying person I have ever met.
"Just forget what I said." Kat told him
Just then I received 2 texts.

Tae: Im soooooo ready to meet the 5sos boys tonight! I CALL DIBS ON MICHAEL CLIFFORD!

Niall is a sexy beast ;) :Hope you enjoy the concert tonight! Don't freak out too much if the boys know your name. Louis and I may have told them about you... :D

Then another text came through.

The best brother ever! :They may also know that you are my little sister and can sing...or maybe not. The world may never know!

I wonder how much they told the guys about me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kat, Tae and I were getting ready for the concert. I wore black skinny jeans and a shirt that said "rock n' role stole my sole" with a red and white flannel. I then applied black eyeliner and mascara. I decided to curl my hair and then tied a red bandana around my head. I finally put on my red Vans and was ready to go.
We got in my red and black mustang and left out the driveway. Classic rock music played the entire car ride and we sang along acting silly.
"Ohhhhhhhh were half way there ohhhh ohhhh livin' on a prayer
take my hand we'll make it I swear
ohhhh ohhhh livin' on a prayer" we screamed. This was one of my favorite songs.
After a long drive we were at the concert and extremely excited.