Our Christmas

"Merry Christmas!" Liam exclaimed.

"It's not Christmas" I said with a laugh.

"But it's our Christmas since we are all going to be with our families on actual Christmas" Ashton said, pulling me into a hug.

"Okay" I said with a giggle and hugged back.

"And we are exchanging our gifts last" Ashton said as he kissed the top of my head.

Louis took a gift that was wrapped in sparkly wrapping paper and handed it to me. "This is from me. Now open it!"

I opened the package and found a black purse that had "sass sister" written on it with pink glitter. I then handed him his present which was a shirt that said "Sass masta from Doncasta"

"I love it! By the way, look inside the purse." Louis said with a smirk on his face.

I opened the purse and found a pair of car keys in it.

"You're joking right?" I asked.

Louis chuckled and shook his head. "Look behind the bus."

When I looked, I saw a blue Jeep Wrangler.

"You are an amazing brother!" I said hugging Louis and he hugged back.

"Okay. Luke, I have a special present for you." Kat said and handed Luke a small, rectangular box.

"It's a watch!" Luke said and then went to open the box. "Not a watch..." Luke said as he looked at the box and a wide smile came across his face. "We are having a baby!" Luke exclaimed as he pulled out a folded baby onesie.

We all continued to pass around gifts until just Ashton and I were left.

As Ashton untapped his presents he got so excited. "You got me drumsticks signed by Bon Jovi's drummer and an acoustic drum signed by Blink's drummer!" He said, kissing my cheek.

"Oh, and one more thing..." I said and handed him a gift bag. He pulled out the baby tutu and smiled wide.

"We are having a girl!" He said and hugged me. "Now here is you present."

I opened the box and found a beautiful, sparkly red ornament.

"It's beautiful Ash!"

Ashton giggled "open the ornament sweetie."

I was confused but then saw that the ornament could open so I opened it up carefully. I then saw a diamond ring. Ad Ashton was down on one knee.

"Ashley Marie Tomlinson, I love you more than life it's self. You are an amazing person and just the thought of you brightens my whole day. You are even blessing me with a baby girl of our own. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I honestly don't know where I would be right now if you hadn't come along. You even put up with the guys, which means a lot. Will you marry me?"