First Prank

It was currently 1 A.M. Time to put our first prank in action.
"Are you ready to leave?" Ashton asked.
"Yes. You get the key from Josh?" I asked as I grabbed my hair straightener.
"Yep."
"Lets go"
The two of us walked over to the One Direction bus and unlocked it using the key that Josh had somehow gotten earlier.
"Okay Ashton, the goal is to get in and get out as quickly and quietly as possible." I informed before stepping into the bus.
I walked over to the bunk that belonged to Harry and started to straighten his hair. Ashton stood over my shoulder and began to giggle.
"Shut up you're going to get us caught." I whispered.
As I finished with Harry's hair I took a picture. I then hear stirring from another bunk. Oh crap! That's not good.
"Ashley, is that you?" I heard Niall's tired voice ask.
"Yes, Nialler, it's me. But this is all just a dream. Everyone is really in their bunks sleeping right now."
"Okay?" Niall said but it sounded more like a question.
"Everything is fine" I said sitting on his bunk. I then rubbed his back until he fell asleep again.
I got up and signaled for Ashton to hand me the hair dye and then walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a random bottle of shampoo and poured the die into it. Guess we will find out who this belongs to tomorrow. :)
After that Ashton and I left the bus.
"That was a close one" Ashton stated after we had gotten out of the bus.
"You can say that again"
When we entered the bus I got on twitter.
@notAshTommo: One point for team unicorn @Harry_Styles
I then added the picture I had taken earlier and clicked send. Why did the boys choose "team unicorn"? I'm still not sure.
"How did it go?" Luke asked.
"Niall woke up but Ashley convinced him that he was dreaming and got him to go back to sleep." Ashton shrugged.
"Goodnight boys. I'm exhausted."
"Good night" I heard them reply.