Dress shopping

"This is boring." Ashton wined as I grabbed dresses to try on.

"Quit complaining! The more you complain the longer I will take." I said and Ashton quit.

"I'm going to go try them on. Wait out here and I will show them to you." I stated.

"Okay."

I went into the dressing room then tried on my first dress to show Ashton.

"No. You can't get that one! It shows too much... Umm... This." Ashton said, gesturing towards his chest.

I looked at him. "Are we sure you aren't gay Ashton?" I joked.

"I'm not! It looks nice on you, it really does. I just don't want perverted guys staring at you and thinking bad things." Ashton said and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back. "Okay. Then we won't get this dress."

************************

I tried on about 25 other dresses, all of which Ashton thought were inappropriate. I had one dress left in my pile and I was pretty sure I was never finding a dress, but I tried it on and showed it to him.

"I love that one! It's beautiful on you. You look just like a princess." Ashton said with a smile.

"I like it too. I'm gonna get this one." I informed him.

"Do we have to go find shoes now?" Ashton asked with a frown.

"Nope! I'm just wearing white converse." I replied and Ashton smiled.

"Then lets go eat!"

***********************

"What do you mean you two are flying to America for a week?!?" Louis asked Ashton and I.

"I mean bye Felicia, we are leaving. We will be back in a week." I replied.

"There is no way I am letting the two of you go to America alone!" Louis exclaimed.

"We can take the guys with us Louis." Ashton said.

"That's the only way you are going." Louis said.

"You're a pain in the arse!" I replied.

***********************

"Hey guys, guess who is coming with us to America!" I shouted as I walked into the bus.