Movie Night

When I got back to the bus I went to my clothes and grabbed my batman onesie. I decided to take a quick shower. When I got out I put on the onesie and pulled my hair into a bun on the crown of my head.When I went back into the living area the boys were all sitting on the couch.
"We were about to watch a movie. want to join?" Michael asked.
"Sure. What movie?"
"Why don't you pick this time" Calum suggested.
"Okay. Let's watch Mean Girls!"
"Yes! Oh and nice pajamas." Luke said.
"What can I say? I'm batman." The boys laughed while I kept a straight face.
"Sorry to inform you but I'm batman, not you." Luke smiled.
"No I'm batman" Calum said in a deep voice causing us to all laugh.
"None of you are batman!" Ashton chuckled.
"Shut up Robin!" This caused the boys to laugh more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"DON'T HAVE SĒX BECAUSE YOU WILL GET PREGNANT AND DIE!" Michael yelled when the movie was over.
"Boo you whõre!" Calum shouted to him.
"Wow, Damian, you have truly out-gayed yourself." I replied.
"Now I guess she's on crack" Luke said gesturing toward me.
"I don't even... whatever"
"I know she's kind of socially retarded and weird but she's my friend" Ashton said in a white girl voice.
"She's a scum-sucking road whöre! she ruined my life!" Calum dramatically stated.
"I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help that I'm so popular."
"Suck on that!" Ashton yelled.
"Whatever I'm getting cheese fries" Michael replied.
We suddenly all bursted out laughing.
"See, you guys can't deny that Mean Girls is the best movie ever!" I shouted.
"Let's watch a scary movie now!" Calum suggested.
All the boys agreed then looked towards me.
"Sure, I guess. But I'm warning you guys now I hate scary movies."
I took my seat between Ashton and Michael and they started the movie, which was called Insidious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A scary part came on and a buried my head in Ashton's chest. I could feel him chuckle as I did so.
"You do realize if it was real it could still get you. Hiding your face doesn't stop anything from attacking you" Michael stated causing me to flip him off, still keeping my face hidden.
"No it won't. I will protect her!" Ashton said while hugging me.
"Who is going to protect you?" Calum asked.
"I hate this band" Ashton replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The movie had just ended and I was pretty scared. The boys got up to go to sleep but I stayed sitting on the floor, in a fetal position while searching the room with my eyes. Ashton must have noticed because he picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bunks.
"You can sleep with me tonight" he said.
"Thanks, Ash"
"No problem. Luke has shared a bed with me a few times because he got scared."
"NO I DIDN'T" Luke protested, poking his head out from behind the curtains.
"Shut up Luke" Michael replied.
"Horton heard a bïtchäss lier!" Calum yelled at Luke.
Ashton then wrapped his arms around my torso and I quickly found myself drifting to sleep.