Confessions

"Hey Louis we got you a cake!!!!" I said as we all walked in to the One Direction bus with a cake.

"Awesome! What for?" Louis asked.

"Just for being an awesome brother." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay..." Louis said but still looked unsure.

"It's cake Louis! Don't question it!" Niall said.

As Louis went to cut the cake I pressed a button that I had on my phone that caused the "cake" to release a pink and blue balloon that said "I'm pregnant!" And l took a picture of his reaction as he read it.

"What the hèll do you mean?" Louis asked walking towards me and Ashton. He then tried to attack Ashton but Ashton just reached his arm out so that his hand was resting on Louis's forehead. Louis jumped around and swung his arms and legs but he couldn't reach Ashton.

"I WILL KILL YOU IRWIN!!" Louis yelled and Ashton and I started laughing.

"Why are you fooking laughing! I will destroy you and you will wish you were never born!" Louis replied angrily.

Luke, Michael, Calum, and Kat began to laugh along with us and Louis looked at all of us like we were crazy.

"You got pranked son!" Kat yelled.

"That was a prank?!?" A fuming Louis asked.

"That was pretty cold!" Zayn said laughing.

"I was worried that you were actually pregnant." Liam said with a concerned look.

"That was very original." Harry said with a chuckle.

"I hate you all." Louis said sending me a glare.

"While we are all here can I tell everyone something. It's not a prank I swear." Calum said.

"Yeah, go ahead Cal." Niall said.

"I'm gay." Calum said.

"No you aren't." Michael said.

"I'm serious! I met this guy when we went to prom and we have been talking and I actually really like him. He likes me too." Calum said.

"If you met him at prom I bet we know him. Who is he?" Kat asked.

"Joseph." Calum replied.

"Well I think it's great that you aren't afraid to admit to it like some people." I said and hugged Calum.

"Yeah. You are still our brother no matter what." Luke said, joining the hug.