Surprise...

I woke up early this morning vomiting. I have been sick all morning. Maybe I have food poisoning or a stomach bug or something. As I started thinking and counting back I realized that my period was two weeks late. Crap.

"Are you okay baby?" Ashton asked, pulling back my hair.

I just nodded my head.

"I hope you start feeling better soon" he said and kissed the top of my head before leaving to another room.

When he left the room I called Eleanor and told her what was going on and she said she would go buy me a pregnancy test and be here soon.

"MICHAEL!" I called and he came running over to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get rid of Ashton and the other guys for a little while please?"

"Why?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Yeah, I promise. Now whats up?"

"I think I'm pregnant..."

"Oh shît!" He said with a worried look on his face.

"I know. Can you please. And tell Kat to come here when you leave."

"Of course."

"Thanks Mikey! You are a life saver."

****************************

Michael brought the guys to go eat breakfast somewhere which gave me some time.

Elle, Kat, and I sat waiting for the results to show up on the pregnancy test.

"I can't look at it." I said as the timer went off.

Kat then looked at it. "Well..."

"Is it good or bad?" I asked.

Eleanor then looked at the test too.

"It depends on how you feel about dealing with an angry Louis and a crying mini human." Kat informed.

"Oh shît..." Was my reply.

"You and Ashton are going to be parents!" Eleanor exclaimed.

***************************

"Ash can I talk to you?" I asked motioning to the other room.

"Of course." Ashton replied and we walked into the back room. "What's wrong?"

"Please don't get mad at me..."

"I would never" Ashton said pulling me into a hug.

"I-I'm pregnant..." I said and buried my head in his chest.

"How?"

"Really Ash?"

"I mean I know how but... We were always safe so we wouldn't have to deal with Louis."

I started thinking back and my mind went to that night everyone got drunk a couple weeks ago. I still don't know what happened that night...

I sniffled and Ashton rubbed my back. "It's okay sweetie. We will make this work. I love you so much."

"I love you too Ashton."

Ashton then took my hand and walked back to where everyone else was.

"We are having a baby!" Ashton said with a smile and hugged me tight.