Chapter Two

The next morning. - Signing and gig day!

(Lucy POV)

9AM

I woke up to hearing Danny Worsnop singing. 

I smiled as I sat up, Kayla was dancing and singing along to Asking Alexandria, she must have been up for ages, because she already had her make-up done and she was just doing her hair.

"Morning! Oh my gosh, it's finally the day!" Kayla squeaked with excitement.

I smiled and nodded, not actually feeling too excited anymore, I guess it was because I was so sleepy that I wasn't too bothered yet.

I got up and walked towards my clothes bag, I picked it up and headed into the bathroom. 

I sighed, as I got undressed and stared at my legs for a while. I wanted to cry, but I knew I couldn't because then Kayla would find out about my cutting, the only person that knew right now was my brother, but even he didn't realise how bad it had gotten.

I slipped off my underwear and got out a clean pair, then I continued to get ready. 

11AM

"WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" Kayla screamed.

We were sitting on a bus, all dolled up and ready to meet our favorite band ever. 

Kayla looked beautiful, she had her Avise la fin shirt on, with dark blue denim shorts, fishnet tights, boots and a leather jacket. She then had her long pink hair down, and slightly curled, with a red bandana on top. She was wearing long false lashes, with black eyeliner, shadow and some mascarra. Her lips were bright red and her cheeks had a slight light pink blush tint on them.

I was sitting with my green hair teased, eyes outlined, light pink lipstick on and pale foundation. I had my nose ring in, my Ben Bruce Clothing shirt and black skinny jeans with converse on. I was also wearing a black jacket. 

I looked like the ugly friend and Kayla looked stunning. 

"Awh, babe. Can't wait to see you later on at the gig love you loads." Kayla said to her boyfriend on the phone.

I sighed, I hated hearing lovey-dovey talk, it made me feel sick. It was so cringey that I wanted to punch whoever spoke it in the face. 

Although, who wouldn't want to punch 'Perfect Kayla' in the face? 

"Oh my god Lucy, press the button now we're here!" Kayla tapped me, whilst still on her phone to her boyfriend.

I quickly pressed the button and the bus slowed down as me and Kayla stood up and started walking down the bus. 

"Okay darling, I'm going to have to go now. See you later, love you." Kayla said to her boyfriend. 

I rolled my eyes and got off the bus, Kayla slipped her phone away and ran up to me.

"Hey, wait a second. You can't go off without me." She moaned.

I stopped as she caught up with me and gave a fake smile. "Sorry Kayla." 

She smiled and nodded, then we carried on walking.

We walked into the shopping center, where the shop we were meeting them at was in. We headed up stairs and finally saw the shop.

"Argh! It's there!" Kayla squealed, grabbing my arm in sheer excitement.

I chuckled and started walking closer to the shop with her, as we got there, a line had formed. I sighed as we walked to the back of the line and sat down. 

Kayla straight away started talking to a good looking boy in front of us, fluttering her lashes and flirting. 

She made me feel sick, she'd act like she loved her boyfriend, but then flirt with almost every good looking boy she saw. 

I sat there, in the background, being ignored and not spoken to at all. 

I felt the nerves kicking in, as more and more people arrived outside the shop and joined the queue, time was ticking quite quickly. 

4:55PM

(Lucy POV)

It was now very close to five. The center was completely packed, people were screaming and getting really excited as the security guards started sorting a few things out. 

Kayla turned to me, grinning. "Oh my god. They're inside!" 

I smiled and laughed. But inside I was shitting myself. 

I got my Asking Alexandria poster from the floor and checked I had my gig ticket in my shoulder bag. Inside I had my camera, lanyard, which I pulled out and slipped onto my neck, mobile and ticket. 

I was so scared, what was I going to do or say to them? I just wanted to cry right now. 

"Are you ready?!" A security guard announced.

Everyone screamed, I started shaking, I couldn't help but smile, my hero was just inside that shop, and I was about to go and meet him.

"3...2...1..." Everyone coutned down.

5PM

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mwuaha! You must now wait until tomorrow until I update again.

I hope you're liking it so far. I got this idea whilst scrolling through Tumblr the other day and reading something about Austin Carlile, it inspired me to create this fan fiction. 

I'm enjoying it and I hope you are all too. 

Please vote/comment/follow me and SHARE this story with other people who may be interested.

Thanks so much. 

- Laura Worsnop