Chapter Six

Two weeks later

(Lucy POV)

Liverpool - 5PM

"Okay, that's it all for today group, go relax, you have a free day tomorrow, so go wild tonight." The tutor said.

We were in Liverpool at the moment on a different type of photography course, luckily, I was with a group of new people who liked the same kind of things as me. I liked being away from Kayla. 

She hadn't apologized to me yet, but I had heard that she got dumped by her boyfriend, that cheered me up a little.

"Lucy?" A girl called.

I turned, it was a girl called Charlotte. She was nice, she had snakebites and long brown hair, wavy. I liked her.

She was friendly and she'd been speaking to me mostly. 

"Yeah?" I asked as she caught up with me.

"Me and a few others from the group are all meeting up at eight in room thirty five, we are going to have a few drinks and a chat, then we were thinking about hitting a rock bar in the city. Do you want to come?" She asked.

I was shocked, people actually wanted me to join in a group, and these were pretty popular alternative kids from London. I liked it.

"I would love to. Thanks." I smiled.

She smiled back and nodded. 

"Charlotte?! Come on! We need to get ready!!" One of her friends called from the stairs. 

Charlotte smiled at me. "See you later Lucy." She said, then she turned and ran up to her friend.

I smiled to myself a little, I was being invited out with people who liked the same things as me. I felt amazing.

I started walking towards the lift. Well, this night was going to be interesting... 

(Ben POV)

I looked at Lucy's contact number on my mobile. 

She hadn't bothered texting or calling me yet, but I guess she wanted me to make the first move. I thought she was beautiful, but everyone expects me to just date her, and I want to be friends with her for a while first. 

I couldn't let myself use her, like I used most girls that I met.

I sighed.

The side of my bunk knocked. I opened it and peaked out, it was Cameron. 

"Ben, been as we have a free night, you wanna come get pissed at a rock bar?" Cameron asked.

I smiled. "You should know what my answer will be." 

Cameron laughed and walked away. 

8:00PM 

(Lucy POV)

I smiled at my reflection, it was the first time that I had smiled at myself for a while really.

I looked..beautiful tonight. 

I had my hair straightened and slightly teased, I had thick black eyeshadow, liner and mascara on, bright red lipstick and pale foundation and powder.