Chapter Forty-One

The next morning... 

(Ben POV)

I woke up, cuddling next to a naked Lucy. 

For the first time ever, I had seen her naked body, and I actually had sexual intercourse with her, and it was truly amazing. 

She fluttered her eyes open, and smiled at me. 

"Morning." I said.

"Good morning." She replied, kissing me.

I smiled and stroked a loose peice of hair back away from her face, she was so beautiful, even in the mornings. "Last night was..amazing." I said.

She grinned. "Well. I guess soo..." 

I chuckled and just kissed her again, she wrapped her legs around mine, and we cuddled closer. We just looked into eachothers eyes for a while, smiling like idiots. 

Lucy then closed her eyes lightly and moved closer to me, I thought she was about to kiss me, but instead she randomly licked my face. 

"Ew! What was that for?" I said, smiling.

She grinned and shrugged her shoulders. "I felt like doing it. I did it. Problem?" 

I poked her. "You're lucky that I love you." 

"I hate you." Lucy joked, I could tell she was joking by the way she was grinning like an idiot.

I pulled a puppy face at her. She never took too long to react. She cuddled me tightly again. "Oh Ben! You arsehole. You're too cute. I love you." 

I hid under the covers from her, she joined me. Laughing.

"Ben, come here!" She whispered.

"No!" I giggled.

I jumped out of the bed and stood up. Lucy followed after, chasing me around the room, we were both laughing. 

I hadn't been this happy with someone since we broke up all those years ago, and now I got to be hers again. She seemed more confident too, both of us, running around naked.

I backed up and ended up falling down on the floor, Lucy tripped over me and landed on top.

I pulled her close to me and started kissing her again and again. Until we ended up having sex again.

Two hours later...

(Lucy POV)

Ben was upstairs in the shower now, I'd had one earlier, now I had my hair straightened, a black bandana in my hair, light make-up on.

I was wearing my old purple Asking Alexandria t-shirt with the monster on the front, black shorts and black tights, along with black creepers and a black, open jacket.

I was wandering around his living room, waiting for him to hurry up, we were going to the city to shop, then we would grab a bite to eat, maybe something to drink, then we'd take a romantic walk along the beach as the sun set.

I looked at some of the fans drawings on the wall, they were really good, I smiled, reading the writing they added at the bottom, telling him how much he meant to them.