Chapter Thirty-Two

(Lucy POV)

I just stared at Ben. He was asking me if I was okay.

I was shocked really, I thought he'd flip out at me or something, go crazy and get me thrown off the bus, force the magazine company to send another girl out that they could possibly have sexual intercourse with every night to get a good review on their tour life.

But no, instead, he was smiling and asking me if I was okay.

I smiled so much, he'd actually remembered what I looked like too after these years. I'd changed so much, he must of really liked me then.

"I'm urm...okay thank-you." I replied, after a while of being shocked.

Ben smirked and sat back into the sofa. Sinking it all in.

"I'm so fucking happy that it's you." He almost whispered.

I just that there, feeling quite confused, why was he so happy to see me?

"Why's that?" I managed to ask.

My confident side was showing again. 

Ben looked at me, grinned, then looked away again whilst shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know really. I'm just happy to see you again. I'd actually been missing you again lately. I didn't realize how much I needed you in my life." Ben said.

I just sat, feeling slightly faint, I don't know why. I guess it was because my fangirl side was just about to kick in again, my young fangirl self was about to pop out and make a fool out of myself.

All of the memories with Ben came flooding back to me, the good ones of course. The bad ones seemed a distance away from getting into my head right now.

"That's...good. I guess. It's awesome to see you again after these years of not being in touch. When I found out it was you guys, I was totally scared. Liked you'd flip out at me and attack me, hate me forever." I began.

"No. We've all really missed you, honestly. We've never forgotten about you being around. How happy you made me. Maybe because after we ended, I went into emo Ben mode." He joked.

I smiled at him. 

"But in all seriousness here. I really did go into depression, I've been seeing a girl on and off, but for some reason, she reminded me of you. After we finished, I never bothered to date another girl, you changed me so much. This girl is nice, but I just looked at her and thought of you." Ben finished.

I felt my heart sink, butterflies began their fluttering competition inside of my stomach, my feet felt like they were floating. I was feeling so in love right now.

I giggled, feeling my cheeks go bright red.

At that moment, Danny burst back through the door. I sat up a little, feeling kind of worried if he noticed too.

"Don't say a thing." I mouthed to Ben, just as Danny turned around to close the door.

Ben nodded. 

"So." Danny smiled. "Got to know our moody guitar player better then?" 

I laughed. "Yeah, a lot more actually." 

Danny nodded, he just looked at Ben as if he was totally confused about everything.

"Haven't you wrote anything down yet?" Danny asked.

I shook my head. "I can memorise things. Don't worry, I'll be typing parts up later on when you're all in the venue." 

Danny nodded. "Oh, okay then." 

"Do you want to come and get a drink of water from the kitchen?" Ben piped up.

I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and stood up, I followed him out the door.

I guess that was his little way of saving me from being questioned by Danny.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: 

Sorry this is quite short, I didn't have that much time today to update, as I had friends stay over last evening, then I had to tidy up and go out for dinner tonight.

Hope you like this small chapter.

I should be updating tomorrow! 

Thank-you for all the amazing comments and support on my stories, I think each of you are truly great for reading these and giving me feedback. 

Please go and read my "So we meet again..." James Cassells fan fiction also, as it's only 2,000 reads away from getting a highly suggested alternative ending. It's also my best peice of writing so far.

Thanks all. 

- Laura Worsnop