Chapter Forty

Author Note: WARNING: Smut

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7pm 

(Ben POV)

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked Lucy. 

She was cooking us both dinner, in my almost totally un-used kitchen. She grinned at me as she was stiring the pasta in the saucepan.

"Yes! I wanted you to taste my pasta and sauce special." She laughed.

I nodded and smiled, sitting at the table and spinning around on the high stool. Looking at Lucy, watching every move.

After a while she noticed I was looking at her, she smiled lightly. "What?" She asked.

Then she moved from the pan and came to sit next to me. 

"Nothing." I smiled. "You're just adorable and I can't help but want you more and more." 

She laughed. "Kinky." 

"Not really." I grinned.

"Just a little bit." She winked, then she kissed me. I felt like flying.

I smiled and moved my hands down to her waist. I looked right into her eyes. "I love you." 

"I love you too Ben." She smiled. Then we hugged.

Half an hour later...

(Lucy POV)

I placed our plates down, Ben grinned as I sat down at the other side of the table. 

"This looks really nice, thank-you." Ben said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's okay." I smiled.

Me and Ben tucked into our food, making small talk and joking through it.

When we were finished, Ben took our plates as he would wash up. 

He was standing by the sink, scrubbing the dishes, I creeped up behind him and hugged him from behind, it felt wierd being the one who was hugging someone from behind.

Ben turned and smiled, then he frowned. "You've got something on your face, here, let me get it off for you..." 

I smiled, letting Ben touch my face, but I realized he had bubbles instead, he laughed at he put loads of bubbles in my face.

I moved away and gasped, grabbing his hands, he couldn't stop laughing at me. 

"Fuck you!" I said, grinning like an idiot. 

"Please do." Ben said.

I gasped at him, he was being a weirdo, I smiled and got a handfull of bubbles, plonking them into his hair.

He grabbed the washing up liquid, I screamed and ran over to the other side of the kitchen, Ben chasing after me, both of us in stitches.

I hid under the table, but Ben squeezed the bottle and it went all over me. I squealed at him.

"Ben!!!" I yelled, climbing from under the table and running after him, to get a hug. "GIVE ME A HUG."