Chapter Three

(Lucy POV)

The doors were now opening and people started screaming as they walked inside. 

I smiled nervously as people came out of the shop, crying and screaming. I just couldn't wait anymore.

I moved closer and I could slightly see through the gap between the door and a poster on the window. 

I saw Ben and James sitting there, smiling at fans and hugging them as more and more people entered the shop.

I felt my heart skip a beat, I was going to meet them! Finally.

Kayla started jumping up and down with excitement as we were told that we could now go in ourselves. 

I walked in, slowly and shyly. Girls and boys talking to my favorite people ever, having such a laugh.

Ben caught my eye and smiled at me, that's when I lost all control and I started crying and shaking I was so excited to meet him now.

"Next three!" A man announced. 

That was me, Kayla and another girl behind us.

We walked up to the table, straight away the boys noticed Kayla, the loud, tall, beautiful and funny girl. She was totally flirting with them, but mainly James. 

I sighed a little, then she moved along the table. 

I reached Danny, he didn't really pay too much attention, he just signed the poster and pushed it along, moving on to the next person. I walked next to Cameron, he smiled at me. 

"Don't cry!" He smiled.

I smiled back at him and blushed.  He signed the poster and moved it along to Sam.

He was talking to Danny, so he didn't really pay attention either, he just sent me a little smile and signed the poster, moving it to James. 

James grinned at me. "Don't cry love. You'll ruin your make-up!" 

I laughed a little. 

Still feeling too scared to talk to them, I was so shy. 

And that's when I got to the man who I loved most. Ben Bruce. He was looking right into my eyes, he smiled at me. 

"I fucking love you. I think you're amazing." I stuttered. 

Ben chuckled. "Thank-you my love." 

He signed the poster, but just as I went to walk away I stopped myself.

"Hey, do you think you could sign my arm for me too please?" I asked.

Ben nodded, taking my arm. "Sure." 

I had completely forgotten about my problem, but it was too late. Ben was pulling up my sleeve just as I realized. 

I gasped, but Ben did also. He just stared at my arm for a while. Looking slightly confused.

He looked up at me, I felt like crying so much.

"What is this?" Ben asked me.

I just stood there, shaking and not knowing what to do. 

He sighed and pulled me around the table. Security ran towards me, but he told them to fuck off. 

"Sit on my lap." He said.

I didn't know what was going on, I was in so much shock, I grabbed the poster, sitting on Ben's lap as he carried on talking to fans. 

Everyone was giving me death stares, I looked over to Kayla, she was almost green with envy. I felt bad in a way, but on the other hand I liked it. It was me this time, it was me getting the notice, not her like it was all the time.

She stormed out of the shop with some other girls that she had spoken to in the line.

I sat there, just feeling so alone.