Chapter Forty-Five

A few weeks later..

(Lucy POV) 

Friday morning.

11AM

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock ringing. 

This was it, I sat up, feeling my heart break. I just wanted to be able to rewind the clock. 

I stood up, looking at the empty bed next to me, Ben must've woken a little earlier. I tapped my phone so the alarm wouldn't keep going off, then I headed into the bathroom. 

I closed the door, and took a shower. I didn't want to go home today, that meant I would be leaving sunny America, Ben, and basically everything I need in my life.

In the shower, I let my thoughts run wild. I had spent the last week with Ben, back in LA. The tour had ended and I didn't have to be back in London for a while longer, so Ben let me stay with him. 

We'd been able to bond a lot more. I was even with him whilst he wrote a few news songs for the next Asking Alexandria record. I smiled, remembering the tour times with the boys. After a few hard times, it had actually got easier, a lot better. 

By the time it ended, I didn't want to step off the bus. But I had it all made up to me when I ended up being able to stay with the man I loved, in the place which I had always wanted to visit since I was a young girl. 

I had my last meal with the boys last night, they wanted me to have a good night before I left, as I wouldn't really be seeing them again for a long while. 

Half an hour later..

I was now in the bedroom, packing all of my things away, feeling broken inside as I loaded more and more things into my bags.

I hadn't seen Ben all morning, I guess he didn't want to watch me pack everything up, making the room feel less cosy. 

A few moments passed, then Ben finally walked through the bedroom door, he sighed, sitting at the end of the bad, staring at me as I zipped my case up. 

I couldn't make myself look at him, I'd just burst into tears, I didn't want to do that at all, or at least until I got to the airport.

I closed it, then sighed, leaning back and stretching my arms out. "Right, that's all done then." I said.

Ben just kept looking at me, I looked right into his eyes, and yet again, I felt weak at the knees. He pouted then pulled me next to him, cuddling me. "I don't want you to leave me." He said.

I smiled. "I don't want to leave. I have to though don't I? I have a life and job back home waiting for me." 

Ben pulled back, still pouting, I giggled at him and poked his cheek, he grinned. 

"Okay. I guess we should get going then, or you'll be late for the flight." Ben said. 

I rolled my eyes at him. He frowned, then kissed my head. I stood up and grabbed everything, walking down the stairs with him. 

He locked the house behind him, then he ran infront of me before I could get to the car. 

I started fighting to hold back my tears, as I stepped closer to the car. Then, Ben said something I didn't expect him to. 

"Lucy? What would you say if I told you that I was coming back to London with you?" Ben asked me.

My face dropped, then a smile spread across my face. "Are you kidding me?" I asked.

Ben shook his head, then he opened the boot to the car, his bags were already inside. I also placed mine in, then I turned to Ben, grinning like an idiot. I punched his arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" Ben laughed.

I smiled. "For making me get all down about leaving you! I didn't know you had time off now." 

Ben chuckled. "I don't. I sorted something out with the band and another guitarist. They're going on tour for the next two months with a temporary replacement for me. Whilst I join you." 

I opened my mouth wider, then slapped his arm. "Ben! You've been planning all of this without telling me?! How dare you!" I said.

Ben started laughing at me, but then I joined him, I just grabbed him into a hug, feeling so happy.

A day later..

London, United Kingdom.

(Ben POV)

Me and Lucy got out of a taxi, we were outside of her house. 

I smiled so much, I recognised it straight away, I'd missed being here so much.

"Right, come on inside." Lucy said to me, opening the front door. 

I stepped inside and looked around, suddenly feeling warm, happy. It hadn't changed one bit, apart from a few little things. 

I closed the door behind me, then I followed her upstairs into the master bedroom. We placed our bags down and she smiled at me.

"This is now my bedroom, as Harry left." She said to me.

I smiled. The walls were a light purple and the carpet was cream, it had brown furniture. 

"Oh, I need to show you something. Take my hand..." Lucy said to me, holding my hand and leading me onto the landing, she walked over to her old bedroom door. 

I grinned as she opened the door, I was amazed. Nothing had changed at all, that meant the posters of us all were still on the walls, the lyrics to our songs were still written all over.

I smiled at her, she was blushing slightly. "I could never change this room. I wanted to, Harry attempted to make me, but I wouldn't let him change a thing, it has too many memories, I can't just paint over them." 

I smiled, kissing her cheek. "That's so cute." I said.

She giggled, then we headed back to her new room, we changed into our bed clothes, then jumped right in, I cuddled next to her, feeling like all the memories were flooding back with her. 

I remembered the first time I met her, she'd arrived at the signing, a shy and lonely girl, lost as her friend left her, just because I fell in love with her beautiful eyes.

Who'd have thought, that almost three or fours years on, I'd be lying next to her once more, ready to spend the rest of my life with her?

I smiled to myself, feeling like the happiest man on earth at this moment. We both ended up cuddled closely to one another. Then we fell into a nice, cosy, warm and very happy sleep...

                                                                    The end.