Chapter Seventeen

Sunday Afternoon 

12PM

(Lucy POV)

I woke up in my room. 

I went to cuddle closer to Ben, but he wasn't there, I opened my eyes more.

I sat up and looked around kind of panicking. 

Then I remembered that last night I hadn't been speaking to Ben, since the whole situation at the bar with Karmine.

I sighed and decided to get up and get ready been as Ben wasn't in the room anyway. I wouldn't change infront of him just yet, as I was too embarrased about my scars.

I pulled my pyjama bottoms off and quickly changed my underwear, I walked over to my dressing table and started looking through the draws to find my jeans. 

All of a sudden, the bedroom door swung open, I gasped and kind of flinched, but not enough, I couldn't hide the scars on my legs.

(Ben POV)

I stood there, mouth and eyes wide open, staring at Lucy's thighs. 

I never knew that she was changing, I would've stayed out if I had known. 

I couldn't help but stare at her legs, she was bright red and she looked like she was about to cry and scream, she'd probably dislike me even more now.

"I...I'm sorry." I said.

She sighed, sitting down on her bed, bending over and hiding her face in her hands, crying. 

I looked at her legs again, it looked so painful, her skin was all scared, how could she do this to herself?

I scratched the back of my head, feeling slightly awkward, I loved her, but I didn't know what to say or do in this situation.

I just sat next to her and rubbed her back, comforting her.

"I didn't know you were getting changed Lucy, I'm so sorry. I would of stayed out if I knew.." I began.

But she just turned and looked at me, tears streaning down her bright red face.

"You don't know how embarrased I am right now." She said. "I'm probably totally unattractive right now." 

I frowned and shook my head.

I stood up and turned to her. 

(Lucy POV)

Ben got down on his knees in front of me, he moved my hands away from my legs and placed them next to me. 

He then kissed both of my legs and started tracing the pattern of the scars with his finger. 

"I still think you're beautiful Lucy. I'm here for you, I didn't know it was going to be this bad, that's why I'm shocked by it all, I thought it would be a lot less than this..." He said.

I frowned. 

"Please don't ever do this to yourself again, we can't have you feeling insecure, cutting, then feeling even more insecure about these scars and then you cut again." Ben frowned, he looked right into my eyes.

"I can't stop it Be-" I began.

"Yes you can. Overtime you can stop cutting, it may be a lot of work, but in the end you'll get there. Start by throwing whatever you cut yourself with away, or lock it away if it's special to you." Ben interrupted.

I looked down at my hands, and started playing with my nails. 

"You are right." I said. "It will be hard, but I could probably do it." 

Ben smiled at me, he kissed my legs again. "I love you, I don't want you to be harming yourself any longer."

I leant down and kissed Ben's soft lips, he stood up and lay back down on the bed with me, kissing me passionately. 

Then he pulled back and smiled at me. 

"Excuse me you two, but it's time we all go for our Sunday walk.." My brother interrupted.

Ben had left the bedroom door open, we both gasped and Ben covered my legs so I wouldn't have to. 

"Okay then, we'll be down in a bit." Ben smiled.

My brother looked at us with confusion. "Okay?" Then he turned, closed the door and walked downstairs.

"Thank-you." I whispered to Ben.

He winked and smiled at me.

I was so happy being with Ben, he really is my saviour, it's like he always has been, he's been there for me though the internet or just being in my presence at gigs and signings, but now he was actually able to physically help me.

He was helping me get over being a depressed self harming girl. He was letting my find my long lost happiness and he's just the light in the dark that I need to find it. He's my internal soul, my light and life. I never want to let him go.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: 

Hey, sorry I haven't updated until now. I know it's late and blah blah blah. But you can blame Pewdiepie instead, I've been engulfed in watching so many of his videos, that I kind of switched off from everything else and just chuckled along with him.

Anyway, so that's the chapter for today, tomorrow I might not be updating, and I sadly go back to school on Monday, so depending on if I get a lot of homework or not, will depend on if I update on Monday.

I'll be sure to attempt an update for you though, so make sure you follow me to keep up to date on everything that I'm doing.

Cheers for the reads, comments and supports on ALL of my stories. I really appriciate it and I love each and every one of you. I love reading the comments I get and I do try to reply to each one. 

Thanks everybody.

- Laura Worsnop