Chapter Fifteen

An hour later...

(Lucy POV)

Me and Ben were now in my bedroom, he was reading one of my old diaries, smiling away at the things I'd say about him in there. 

"Ben Bruce doesn't realize how much I love him, he doesn't know I exist yet, but I'll make sure that one day he does." Ben read aloud. 

I turned as he was lying on my bed and I was sitting at the dressing table sorting my hair out.

I smiled at him. "How weird." 

"I find it so funny. That's amazing." He laughed.

I turned back around and continued with my hair, teasing away at it. I saw Ben looking at me and smiled.

I turned around again. "Do you want me to straighten your hair for you?" I asked.

Ben nodded. "Yes! I haven't sorted it out since last year. I got bored of sorting it all." 

I laughed. "Well, go wash your hair and then we will fully sort it." I said.

Ben got up and ran into the bathroom. 

Half an hour later...

I had just finished drying Ben's hair, now he was turning the straightners on. 

He looked up at me as I was standing above him and he was sitting on the stool in front of the mirror. He smiled. 

"My little hairdresser." He said.

I giggled and kissed him. 

Four hours later...

(Ben POV)

Me and Lucy were walking around London, going into different shops and just fucking about. Being with her made me feel complete. 

Earlier we had tweeted a photo of us. 

Lucy had her long green hair all straightened and she had a black bandana in. She then had a black jumper, skinny black jeans and just normal black slip on shoes.

Her nose ring was in, she had light pink lipstick on, pale foundation and black eyeshadow and liner on her eyes. She was stunning.

I was wearing a led zepplin shirt with my leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans and normal boots. We actually took a really good photo, not one of us messing around, we were both smiling and I had my arm wrapped around her waist in it.

I tweeted it with the caption as 'Very happy in life again <3' 

And Lucy had tweeted it as 'He's the missing puzzle peice to my confusing heart." She also set it as her DP.

At the moment though, we were inside a shop, just looking at the books to see which ones they had, when some guy who worked there walked over to us.

He looked at Lucy for a while. I tapped her, thinking she might of known him for some reason.

Lucy looked at him and frowned. "It's you. One of those kids who'd bully me in school. Hey." She said.

He rolled his eyes. "Look, you weirdos, my boss wants me to tell you that you need to leave before they call the police." 

I stopped completely, looking at Lucy confused. "What have we done?" I asked.

He looked at me, looked me up and down and raised his eyebrows. "You look like you're up to something, just get out."

"No." I started. "We will not leave this shop because of the way we dress and look. We are looking at the fucking books because we were thinking about buying one. I'm in a band dude, check us out Asking Alexandria. I have enough money to buy a shit book from a shit shop." I snapped.

Lucy giggled. "Cunts." 

She then pushed the whole bookshelf and it fell over, knocking down some displays around. 

The boss came running out screaming. "WHAT THE FUCK!? GET OUT."

We screamed with laughter and ran as fast as we could out of the shop. I loved seeing that side to Lucy. The bad girl side.

----------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: 

Bleh, kind of didn't know what to write for this chapter. 

Thanks for reading though. I'll update tomorrow I think. 

- Laura Worsnop