Chapter Twenty-Nine

(Lucy POV)

2 Years ;Later...

I was just boarding a flight to America, I was very nervous indeed. 

I hadn't been in contact with Asking Alexandria for two years now, since me and Ben were officially over as friends too.

Since then, I've been married to Josh, but last year we ended up getting divorced, as he had been seeing another woman behind my back whilst on tour. They were getting serious, so he said it would be best if we ended it all.

It broke my heart really, I never resulted to cutting though. I'm now 20 years old and I'm happy to face the world alone. I've lost enough weight to feel happy, my scars are faded enough, so now I can just hide them with a simple pair of tanned tights.

I have got long light blue hair now, I got bored of the green after a long time of having it.

I was now a professinal photographer, I never took a course in university like I really wanted to whilst growing up, but it did cost too much money, and I'd already been offered a job for a metal and rock magazine.

That's why I'm on the flight to America right now, I've never been, and I'm going on my own to tour with a band I know very well, and that band actually happens to be Asking Alexandria.

Luckily, the boys don't know it's me yet, all they know is that it's a female that's going to be touring with them for a while in order to get to really know them well. But nobody knows really how much I actually know about them.

(Ben POV)

"I wonder if she's going to be fit as fuck?" James said.

We were all sitting in a bar in America, the night before tour, it was amazing going on tour, I had really missed the fans lately. However, this time on tour we were having female company the whole way.

A female photographer from London was joining us, to take photos and interview us, she really needed to live the life of a band member for a while to know how we felt all the time.

James was just talking about her actually.. 

"I hope she is, we don't want an ugly tart with us for the whole tour do we?" Danny said.

Everyone chuckled, Danny really did make me laugh at times.

Oh, you're wondering how I'm doing after two years are you?

Well, I'm doing just fine really, the band have really hit it off well worldwide, we've gained so much notice for all the right reasons. We've stopped drinking before shows, in order to play great ones for our fans to spread the word.

I've been seeing a girl on and off for the last few months too, she lives in Florida so it's kind of hard to see her all of the time, she's just a close friend to be honest. She is fucking hot, but I don't think we'd last long enough.

I want to actually have someone as my own totally now. I want to settle down with a woman who makes me happy, possibly get married and have children, that'd be fucking wonderful to have.

I do miss Lucy from time to time, I wonder how she's getting on with her life, the last time we spoke, it wasn't really speaking, it was screaming at one another. Then that's when it all ended.

I hoped for more really..

------------------------------

Author Note: Sorry that it's quite short, I should be updating tomorrow, the story is about to become a lot more interesting.

I am sorry for not being as into the writting lately as much as I was before. I've had so much going on that I've kind of had to put it to the back of my mind for a while. 

I should be fully back into updating constantly though soon. 

To keep up with what I'm up to, follow me on Twitter: @_LauraWorsnop_

Thanks everyone.

- Laura Worsnop