Chapter Thirty-One

1PM 

(Lucy POV)

I was sitting in the lobby, when I looked out of the window to see the Asking Alexandria tour bus pulling up in the car park.

Dead on time.

I started to shake a little, hoping they wouldn't really notice me straight away.

I stood up and grabbed my luggage, then I left the hotel, thanking staff at reception as I walked past the desk. 

I went outside and started approaching the bus, feeling so scared.

The door opened and out stepped.... 

The tour manager.

I sighed with relief a little as I got closer, he was smiling. 

"Hey!" He greeted me with open arms, like we'd known each other for years and years. 

"Hello." I smiled. 

I shook his hand, he grabbed my duffel bag from me. 

"So, what's your name?" He asked. 

"Lucy." I smiled. "Nice to meet you." 

He nodded. "Great name." Then he turned and started walking onto the bus, I could hear Danny straight away. 

I stepped on also, closing the door behind me. I was now finally on, however, there was no sign of the boys at the moment.

Then out walked James and Cameron, they both smiled at me, James looked like he was ready to flirt, but I wouldn't have any of it.

"Hello." James said to me.

I smiled shyly. "Hi."

"How are you? My names James and this is..."

"Cameron." Cameron butted in, he smiled at me.

I nodded, I knew already you silly buggers! "I know. Don't worry, I know all of your names." I laughed.

So did the boys. 

They luckily never recognised me yet. Probably because I hadn't bothered moving my sunglasses away from my face. 

"So. I'll show you which bunk you'll be staying in for the time being, you can unpack and stuff if you want to." The tour manager said.

I nodded and took a step back to let him go ahead of me.

Then I followed him through a hallway, into the bunk area.

(Ben POV)

"So. I'll show you which bunk you'll be staying in for the time being, you can unpack and stuff if you want to." I heard our manager speak.

The girl must be here, I was standing in the back lounge of the bus with Danny and Sam. 

I turned and whispered. "The girl's here." To them.

Both of their eyes lit up. They stood up and walked out into the hallway. I heard them greeting themselves. 

I just sat down like an idiot, I wanted to greet myself nicely, not in a rushed way.