Chapter Twenty-Four

Wednesday Afternoon

2PM

London UK

(Lucy POV)

I just got back in from college. 

I threw my bag on the floor and kicked my shoes off, then I headed upstairs. 

I went into my bedroom and closed the door, I sat down and turned my laptop on. 

**

I logged onto Twitter, finally Kayla had given up on the whole situation, she ended up deleting all of the horrible tweets and apologized for her childish behaviour.

I straight away changed my E-mail and password. 

Then I clicked onto my interactions. A lot of new things came up, suspicious things involving me of course. 

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe @BenAfuckingA would do that to @LucyAskingAlexandria" One tweet read.

I sighed, scrolling down a little more, then up came stuff about Ben apparently cheating on me, I frowned. 

"What the heck?" I mumbled to myself.

I clicked on one photo which had the caption. "@BenAfuckingA getting a lil' saucy last night w/ @BrianaBruce sorry girl :s @LucyAskingAlexandria" 

I gasped as soon as the image came up. It was Ben kissing some blonde chick.

I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I knew that Ben would end up doing something like this, but not right now. As he knows how upset it would make me, and I'm not in the position to get my heart broken right now. 

I sat staring at it for longer, tears rolling down my cheeks. 

I stood up and started ripping the posters of Ben down from my walls, stamping on them and tearing them. I was so done with everything right now.

An hour later...

9AM 

(Ben POV)

I opened my eyes, I was in my bunk I looked around a little.

Then I realized that my mobile was vibrating and flashing. 

I quickly grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was Lucy calling.

I answered it straight away. "Hello?" 

"How could you do this to me Ben?" Lucy spat out, she sounded like she was crying, I was totally confused. 

"Huh?" I asked.

"Don't 'huh' me. You know what's going on right now. I thought you loved me, then you go and fucking cheat on me. You KNOW I can't deal with being hurt again at the moment. I'm not right Ben, and you've gone and done this to me. I hope you're fucking happy. It's over Ben, don't bother trying to ever talk to me again!" Lucy shouted.

Then it finally clicked, I shot up, hitting my head off the top of the bunk and falling back down, grabbing my head. "Ow fuck. No, Lucy please just wait, I can explai-" 

I was cut off, the phone went dead.

I sighed, and threw my phone.

I grabbed my face and started to cry, those fucking girl must have posted that photo online. 

An hour later...

(Sam POV)

I woke up from hearing footsteps around me. 

I was on the floor lying next to some girl from last night, we must've passed out from all the drink.

I sat up, I noticed Ben walking over to the girl next to Danny, the one who'd taken the photo last night of Briana kissing him. 

"Oi." I whispered.

Ben looked at me. He had been crying.

I frowned and tilted my head. "Have you been crying?" I asked.

He just looked back to the girl next to Danny, he shook her with his foot.

She shot up, not realising she was naked from the sex she'd had, she gasped and hid back under the blanket. 

"What?" She asked.

"You're the fucking bitch that took the photo and sent it to my girlfriend on Twitter. Why?" Ben asked.

I was totally confused, but then I remembered everything. Ben had said that Lucy wasn't the best at the moment, she was down and possibly suicidal, that's why he needed dedication to look after her, to make her happy. 

I opened my mouth wider. Something must of happened to Lucy.

The girl just lay there, staring at Ben, not saying anything. 

"Well?" He asked, getting a little louder.

"Shhh." I hissed.

He looked at me. "Sam, you really need to fuck off right now. This isn't involving you, it's involving this trouble making whore." He said, pointing at the girl next to Danny again.

"Dude, you need to calm down. It's just a photo, a joke." I said. 

"WELL, THIS FUCKING 'JOKE' HAS MADE LUCY BREAK UP WITH ME. IT'S BROKE HER FUCKING HEART INTO A MILLION PIECES AND IT'S EVERYWHERE NOW. FUCKING EVERYWHERE. I'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE HER, SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO TRULY LOVED ME, FOR ME." Ben yelled.

Everyone else started waking up then, looking around and wondering what was going on around them.

Ben just started crying again. "Just get the fuck off of my bus." He said to the girl.

She nodded. "I'm so...sorry." She said.

Ben just shut his eyes and shook his head, he walked away, back to his bunk.

"What the fuck was that all about?" James asked.

I sighed, and started to explain...