Chapter Sixteen

(Lucy POV)

A few weeks later... 

Saturday evening - 6PM

"Do I look okay?" I asked Ben as I walked down the stairs to join him.

We were going to have a drink with a couple of his friends from his record label as he wanted to kind of show me off and he wanted to meet their girlfriends too. 

Ben smiled at me, I had straightened his hair again for him earlier, as he liked when I had done it a few weeks before. He was wearing a suit which you don't normally see Ben wearing.

"You look fucking beautiful." Ben smiled.

I blushed a little, but inside I wasn't feeling quite okay. 

I was nervous about meeting these people, I was never good at meeting people, I'd kind of just go along with it and act like a shy twat. But also, I was scared because for the first time in three years, I was wearing a dress. 

Ben had persuaded me to, I never wanted to really, but he insisted I let loose, I didn't need to be scared to show my body off, he thought I was perfect and so on. But I don't know why, I just don't feel right.

I had thick black tights on also, just incase the bottom lifted up and everyone saw my hideous thighs. I hadn't even shown Ben yet, and I'd only shown my brother about two years ago when I first started to seriously cut. 

Nobody has seen how bad it really has got. 

I was wearing a long black hell bunny dress, it has green cartoon zombies on, I think it kind of suited me. I had my thick black tights on, plain black high heels, a long black cardigan and a golden bow necklace.

I had my long green hair straight and teased, with my black bandana in, my nose ring in, I had false lashes on, black eyeshadow, pale foundation and bright red lipstick. 

I smiled at Ben. "You look cute."

He laughed and took my hand as I reached the bottom of the stairs. 

My brother and Lisa came running into the hallway quickly, with a camera. 

"Quick, quick, quick. Pose for a photo!" Harry yelled at us, me and Ben cuddled each other close and smiled for the camera. 

Harry took the photo and smiled at it. "Fucking lovely. I haven't seen my sister wearing a dress since she was like, fifteen or something." He laughed. "She must reaaallly like you Ben." 

I blushed a little and smiled at Ben. "Shut the fuck up Harry." I joked.

Everyone smirked.

Ben nudged me a little and held my hand again. "Well, we better be off then." He said.

I nodded at him. "See you later." I said to Harry and Lisa.

They both waved. "Have a good time!" They called as we walked down the driveway and got into a taxi.

Half an hour later..

(Ben POV)

"Okay, cheers mate!" I called as we closed the taxi door. 

I took Lucy's hand again and kissed her cheek as we started walking, she blushed a little. 

"Are you okay? You seem, nervous." I asked.