Chapter Seven

Sunday Morning

9AM

(Lucy POV)

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone. 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I grabbed my phone from the side table and looked at the screen.

"Ben is calling."

I sighed, feeling really tired, but I answered anyway.

"Hello?" I asked in the most sleepy sounding voice.

"Morning sleepy head. I'm sorry to wake you, I just thought I'd check that today was still on." He spoke.

I smiled. Remembering that today, me and Ben were going on an actual date. 

"Yeah, if you want it to be." I said.

I heard his breath hit the phone speaker as he whispered. "Of course." 

I almost died, he was so fucking perfect, I always wondered how someone could be that perfect. I guess there was no explaining it though.

I smiled, but also started to shake a little, I felt slightly nervous, me and Ben were actually going on a date and I was a total freak. I had cuts all up my tighs and some on my arms. I had no idea what I was going to wear. 

"Well sleepy. I'm going to have to go now. I'll see you at eleven." Ben said.

I stopped with my little daydream and answered with. "Okay then. See you later." 

We hung up and I fell back into a heap on the bed and fell fast asleep. 

11AM

(Ben POV)

I was now standing outside Lucy's hotel. I was kind of nervous, which was a shocker for me, as I'm a normally outgoing person.

I kept looking at my watch, hoping that she'd show up. I hoped that she hadn't completely freaked out and decided not to show. 

I looked down at the floor for a while, trying to calm myself down a little. I was so fucking nervous. 

"Ben?" I heard Lucy say.

I looked up and she was standing there, looking completely stunning as usual.

"Woah, you look beautiful." I smiled.

She blushed and giggled. "Thanks." She muttered.

She had her hair teased again, black skinny jeans, black combat boots and a long white lion shirt, then her leather jacket. 

"Hey, come on then. Let's go do something." I said to her.

I took her hand, her hands were freezing cold and I could feel her shaking a little, we started walking. We looked like a couple and I thought it was really nice.

(Lucy POV)

2PM

"Honestly!" I laughed. 

I had just told Ben that I had only ever had one boyfriend, and that was in year seven, it only lasted a week. I had never kissed a boy before, in a loving way. Not just like family.